Chapter 39

Chaeyoung POV

After what seemed like two hours of running, perhaps more, I was sprawled in the ground heaving. Muscles burning. Beads of sweat rolled on my skin and my hair was sticking to me forehead. I could feel the lasting coldness if the wind on the front of my shirt over my chest where it was soaked. Sana's fast breathing was inches away from me.

"That... was... fun...." Sana heaved.

I laughed and then coughed and wheezed like an old man making her laugh and wheeze too. We both broke into a string of laughs, coughs and wheezes. When our breathing finally settled and evened, I turned my head to her direction.

"Sana." I called her name.

"Mmm.." She answer it with humming.

"Thank you!" I said sincerely.

"You're welcome." She said.

The two words seemed too simple. Not enough to showing how much I appreciate what's she doing for me. And not just because we went for running but for all the other things. I shot sitting up getting irritated by my lack of words.

"I meant for ev-." I said but she cuts me off.

Her soft fingers touched my lips trapping the words in my throat. I took hold of her fingers, pressed them to my lips then captured them to my chest. Insisting in finishing what I was about to say. I started over.

"What I wanted to sa-." Again, she cuts me.

She used her other hand pressed to my lips and I did the same. Now, I imprisoned both of her hands and I started for the third time.

"Again, what I-." And again, I was cuts off.

Her lips came crashing mine and having me swallow whatever words I wanted to say. Her soft, tender, luscious and sweet lips against mine. I sighed giving up and that was when I felt her mouth smiling against mine. I leaned back just enough to talk but not to break the magic.

"You.. won't.. let.. me.. finish.. my.. sentences.. will.. you?" I asked peck her lips on each words.

"Nope." She replied against my lips.

Then, I pulled her closer. Her hair tickling my arms sending shivers through my body. Our once sweet and gentle kissed escalated fast to hungry and hot. I could never have felt enough of her. Never in my life have I fell this hard for someone as I did for Sana. She accepted me. As I was. Flaws and all. And she keep making me fall for her over and over again.

"Get a room!" Someone yelled from behind me, breaking our moment.

"GET A GIRLFRIEND!" Two voices yelled at the back at the exact moment.

We both froze in surprise, before we broke in laughter. A deep, huge, falling on our back back bubbles of laughs. God! I don't think I have ever laughed this hard in my life. And I like it. I like it when I with her. My sweet clumsy Sana.

"Hungry?" Sana asked as we walked, slowly to her car hand by hand.

"Starving!" I replied.

I never felt hungry like this for three years and I could eat anything right now. Horse, elephant, cow. Just anything. I need to recharge my energy.

"Mm.. I would kill for some waffle right now." She sighed in a dreamy voice.

"How about breakfast at my house? Jihyo unnie makes some mean waffles. The best you will ever have." I was eager to have her say yes, so pushed the temptation a little more.

"I can ask her to start preparing them, so that by the time we arrive they will be ready." I said.

Say yes! Please say yes!