Chapter 15

Sana POV

God! I haven't noticed how frustrated and angry Chaeyoung was until now. I felt horrible for putting her in such state.

"God! I'm really sorry for getting you worried Chaeyoung. Honestly, it has nothing to do with you." I said sincerely.

Her fingers closed on mine in a tight but gentle grip and her voice was dead serious.

"Did someone do something that bother you?" She asked.

"No.. God! No. No. Its just.." I started to get nervous.

Well, deeply embarrassed for getting her worried about me for something so ridiculous. A stupid problem if mine since I was young and I never told anyone about it. No one but my family knew about, well my issue. Jeongin even offer to accompany me to reduce my problem. But, like he could make it gone or what. So, I just told him that I'm already overcome my problem and he believe it. There was an urgency in her voice.

"Please be honest like you always have been with me Sana." Chaeyoung leaned forward a little bit to catch every word I was about to said.

Shoot! How could I possible said this without getting completely humiliating myself? I couldn't barely open a line for this. I have opened my mouth and closed it again without any words coming out. It really ridiculous.

"You don't even sign that stupid flu paper." She said in frustrated.

Bless her heart. She just gave me an opening line for this.

"Hmm, about that slip.." I started to said but then paused.

Urghh! Why this is so hard? I have always played tough. Like I had everything under control. I didn't like getting others worried about me but the concern that Chaeyoung had all worked out and frustrated was.. hmm, urghh! I sigh. It won't be the first time I embarrass myself and it certainly won't be the last. I took a deep breath before I spilled it out in one quick breath.

"Actually, I had the paper signed since day one. It just, that I really hate needles. I scared of needles. Terrified! So, whenever I see an injection or someone taking one I feel sick. Like really sick. My heart beats fast, I get dizzy and then I faint. I fainted twice actually. Just the thought of it puncturing someone arms or the sight of blood makes me want to pass out. So, there. My secret is out. You can laugh now. Yes, I'm a big baby. I hate needles." I said explaining as quick as I can.

I waited for her to burst out laughing or make fun of me. This would be a great opportunity to call me a names or whatever. But, she didn't. She just stay there silently. Maybe I spoke to fast that she barely catch out for what I'm saying. I tried to convince myself. Then, Chaeyoung silently stood up, still grasping my hand with her.

"Come on. Lets go and bring that slip with you too." She said softly.

Wait! What?

"Why?" I stretched out the words asking slowly.

"You're going to take that vaccination and I'm coming with you." She simply stated.

"What? You're not going to make fun of me? I was preparing myself for that. Like really? No call names?" Its was half joked and half truth.

Eh? Why would I put this thought on her mind? She just shook her head and her mouth pressed in a serious line.

"Maybe later." She said.

I don't know why but having Chaeyoung coming with me made it seem better. I feel better. This time she was the one held my hand while we walked to the nurse's office, and as we got closer my anxiety spiked. The more anxious I have got and the more assuring Chaeyoung grip was. We fell in line behind a few students who came before us. I was doing some sort of a weird shuffle dance from one leg to another ready to bolt. I nearly jumped out of my skin when someone screamed from inside the office.