Special Episode: 15 (17+)

Kray98 climbs onto the peak of the mountain, wheezing crazily while his body was slumped forward, out of breath.

"Oh my freaking gumiho . . ." he whispered, wiping away sweat on his forehead. "I can't believe this took more than a half a year to finally finish writing . . ."

Then he looks at you.

"Oh, hey guys! Long time no see, eh?" He started laughing nervously. "Sorry for the late, late, late update! I-I can explain why it came out this late . . . I just hope that you guys didn't forget about this fanfic."

Clearing his throat, he continued, "W-Well, first of, there are many things that are happening in life that hindered me from writing this more quickly, such as academic things, other projects, and some more serious issues . . . Let's just say life finds a way to bring you down."

He sat down on the peak with his chin supported by his knuckle. "I might actually have to write another Therapy episode after I finish with this current arc. Oh, and this one was pretty hard to write because I'd to describe the mentality of the villain . . . Damn, it was very tough."

Then he snapped his fingers.

"O-Oh, by the way, this arc is gonna end soon within about 2 or 3 more episodes . . . and the last one will be very . . . special and contains something many of you might've been waiting for a long time." He gave you a knowing smile while winking. "I just hope that you enjoy that last one in the future."

He then snapped his fingers on the different hand.

"Oh, I forgot to mention that I've started drawing using a tablet since about a year ago. I'm uploading them on this place and it'd be awesome if you guys checked it out!"

He pointed at the Twitter user name: @Vanillan98

"You can visit when you want to check out my works. I'm still not that good at drawing, but I'm trying my best to improve . . . and maybe someday, I might start a Patreon account . . ."

After saying that, he blushed while laughing in embarrassment.

Then, looking back down the mountain, he let out a heavy sigh.

"Well . . . it's time to write the next part . . . let's just hope it doesn't take too long this time."

He stood up and waved his hand full-heartedly at you.

"See ya later, guys! Thanks for supporting me! You guys are awesome!!"

Then, he jumped back and disappeared: the sounds of his body crashing onto the side of the mountain, again and again, echoing around, accompanied by his yelps of pain.

(WARNING!) (WARNING!) (WARNING!)

THIS CHAPTER IS RATED 17+

I REPEAT, THIS CHAPTER IS RATED 17+

This one may be really disturbing to some people.

Contains a lot of dialogues of the antagonist.

HANG ON, IT'S GONNA END SOON.

(A/N)

The end of this long arc is almost here. After this arc is over, I'll return to writing the main storyline. After the main storyline's arc is over, I'll return to Special Episodes. And again, thanks for your support :)