Special Episode: 9 (18+)

(WARNING!) (WARNING!) (WARNING!)

THE NEXT FEW CHAPTERS WILL BE RATED 18+ (they could be even 19+, but I WILL censor them)

ANY PEOPLE UNDER 18 PLEASE DON'T READ THIS! I MEAN IT!

The next few chapters will involve mature (but censored) contents involving (censored) rape (I won't spoil whether SOMEONE will ACTUALLY get raped or not), sexual harassment, and some bad (but censored) languages.

The reason why I'm writing the next few chapters is that I want to make things right. You see, a few months ago, I came across a mature K/DA fan comic on the internet while surfing for K/DA fan arts. And let me tell you, that comic gave me a trauma. I'll only tell you that the K/DA members get . . . 'violated' in this comic. When I read it, I felt angry, disturbed, and helpless at the same time. When the song POP/STARS first came out on youtube, I was having a difficult time in life. It motivated me and helped me go through some tough things while showing me that there are still wonderful things in this world even though it looks dark, and I was really grateful for the song's existence. When I read the comic, I decided that I won't let this kind of trash-fandom-garbage-comic ruin the thing that helped me. My brain kept on telling me that I had to do something, I had to make things right. So, I had decided that I'd write a few chapters on this matter.

By the way, can someone please tell me why the hell some people have a fetish for RAPE?! I'm not talking about the 'a girl pinned me onto my bed while acting seductively' kind of stuff. No, I'm talking about ACTUAL RAPE! Why? Who enjoys it?? WHY DO PEOPLE ENJOY WATCHING THEIR FAVORITE CHARACTERS GETTING RAPTED?????? I just . . . can't understand . . .

Ahri knew what was about to happen. How couldn't she know? She'd always endured it every night.

She'd finished a K/DA concert and she and the rest of the K/DA were heading to their van, Evelynn strolling in front of her while Kai'Sa and Akali were walking behind her. They were all wearing casual clothes because they expected to go back to the hotel that they'd booked. On either side of the path that they were going, countless fans were cheering their names, taking pictures or holding signs of support while the guards in black suits made sure that they didn't suddenly make a run at them.

Ahri smiled while waving her hand at them, even though she didn't want to.

She talked to Evelynn until they entered the van that was parked on the side of the road. She sat on her usual seat while Evelynn sat on the seat next to her and the remaining two sat on the back seats.

Ahri smiled while stretching her arms into the air and stretching her legs forward when she wanted to wail and claw at the van's window, to get out before it could take her to the dreaded place she knew that it was going to take.

"Thank you!" Kai'Sa said cheerfully when the driver shut the van's sliding door and sat on the driver's seat after getting into the van via the front door. "Ahh . . . Today was exhausting! Could you take us back to our hotel rooms?"

The driver flinched.

Ahri faintly pleaded the driver to say something different, even though she knew what he was going to say.

"Oh . . . Uh . . . Sorry, we have one more stop for today."

Ahri heard his voice trembling and felt hopelessness descending over her.

"Oh really?" Kai'Sa asked. "Where?"

"Oh . . . It's uh . . . You'll see when we get there . . ."