Special Episode: 13 (Not 17+...?)

A man with long slicked back hair that was dyed into blond, a pair of cruel and narrow black eyes, and slightly hollow cheeks was sitting in the seat of his sports car, which was parked in front of his club. He was staring into the screen of his smartphone while licking his lips.

On the screen, a picture of Ahri and the rest of the K/DA members in the middle of their concert was displayed on it. The photo was focused on only Ahri, so the rest were slightly blurry. She had a beautiful smile on her face while standing in a way that made him grin ear to ear in a sickly manner.

"I wonder what she's doing these days . . ." He muttered. Then, he turned off his smartphone and got out of his car while laughing silently. "I'll find out soon enough."

*

"So Ahri . . . Can you explain to us how you learned the phrase 'ara ara'?" Akali asked while studying Ahri's face carefully.

It was morning, the day after the night when Ahri had given Jeffric a massage. All the K/DA crew were in Ahri's room, all sitting or lying on her enormous bed. Ahri was sitting in front of her pillow, her blanket covering the lower half of her body; Evelynn was sitting on the side of the bed, her crossed legs dangling on the edge; and Kai'Sa was sitting cross-legged in front of Akali who was lying on her side—one hand on her hip the other supporting her cheek.

Evelynn laughed. "Ahri, I searched for that term on the internet yesterday to find its meaning because I don't watch anime like Akali . . . all I'm going to say is I'm disappointed in you."

Ahri knew well enough from her voice that she wasn't disappointed; she was just trying to tease her.

"I-I ran across that term a few weeks ago on social media . . ." She said while puffing out her cheeks in defiance. "Somebody posted that he was going to go to the movie theater with his big sister, and another person posted a picture of an anime woman saying 'ara ara' on the comment section. So, I was curious and searched its meaning on the internet like Evelynn did. I guess that term came out unconsciously yesterday morning while we were looking at Jeffric sleeping."

"Well, that explains everything." Akali nodded while scratching her hip. "So, are you going to ask him out or what?"

Ahri's jaw dropped open in shock. "H-How did you know that I've got a crush on him?!"

"Evelynn told us yesterday night," Kai'Sa said while pointing at Evelynn with her thumb. "After Akali and I stopped fighting over the remote control."

"And it was kinda obvious that you've got some lovey-dovey feelings toward that little guy," Akali added. Then she made some exaggerated kissing noises with her lips by puckering it while winking at her.

Ahri buried her face in her blanket to not show her burning face.

"Was I that obvious . . . ?" Her muffled voice asked timidly.

"Yes, Foxy. It was very obvious," Evelynn answered while studying her manicured fingernails.

"So obvious that even elementary kids would've realized it," Kai'Sa added cheerfully while beaming at her.

"It was obvious like those romantic dramas," Akali said and yawned.

Ahri let out a moan of horror and covered her head with her nine foxtails.

"I'm so embarrassed . . ."

While Ahri was despairing, the rest laughed at her, making her feel more embarrassed than she already was.

"So, are you going to ask him out?" Akali asked again after their laughter died away.

Ahri moved her tails away from her head while raising it to face the others, her golden eyes moving around nervously. "O-Of course . . . but I don't know how, though . . ."