Special Episode: 14

Yasuo entered his convenience store early at 6:30 AM. Glancing at the counter, he saw Riven standing behind it, her eyes looking hallow with dark circles underneath. Her white hair looked disheveled as if it hadn't been washed for days.

"You alright?" he asked, checking all the display racks to see if all the things were in place. "You look as if you've seen a ghost."

"I-It's nothing," she murmured.

"Are you still bothered by that boy quitting?"

She flinched, and he knew that he'd struck bullseye.

". . . Yes," she finally answered, bowing her head. "I-I just have this feeling that he quit because of me."

Yasuo raised an eyebrow. "Why would he quit because of you?"

"I-It's . . . private." There was a guilty look on her face.

"Well, okay then." He turned around and headed toward the entrance. "You might be overworking by working from 6 AM to 1 PM straight every single day, though."

"I'm fine."

Shrugging, he opened the door to get out.

"S-Sir . . . ?"

He stopped and fixated his sleepy eyes on Riven. "Yes?"

"I-If a person did something horrible to another person . . . and he doesn't forgive that person but instead promises not to hate her . . . could that person forgive herself for what she'd done to him . . . ?"

Yasuo just stood there, thinking for a moment.

"I don't know," he finally answered. "But, maybe do something for him to earn his favor."

With that, he left.

Riven sighed, looking out the window at the nearly-empty street.

"Do something for him . . ." She whispered under her breath. "But what?"

She let out a sigh and rubbed at her eyes.

I wonder what he's doing now . . .

"A-Akali! S-S-Stop!" Jeffric yelled.

"Come on, Jeffric," Akali said, suppressing her laughter. "Everybody wants to see how you look like! Don't be shy; just come out and show them your beauty."

"N-No! Y-You can't make me!"

Ahri, Kai'Sa, and Evelynn were all laughing while watching Akali pulling at a fluffy-looking pink tail that was poking out from behind the slightly open door to Ahri's room. Ahri didn't know what that pink tail was, but it was funny nonetheless.

All of them were wearing casual clothes; Ahri in her pair of pink pajama pants and a white shirt that said 'Adorable Foxy' on the front, Kai'Sa wearing a black skirt and a purple and blue sweater, Evelynn wearing a pair of tight jeans and red sleeveless shirt that had a golden heart on the center, and Akali in her recently-bought pair of dark-blue legging and a white T-shirt that said 'Kiss the Rogue'.

It was Saturday morning. Several weeks had passed since the day she'd confessed to him. She and Jeffric had been sleeping on the same bed since then, sometimes on his bed and sometimes hers. Ahri didn't do anything sexual to him; they just hugged and kissed while rolling on the mattress.

She still didn't want to do 'it' with him yet because she wasn't prepared and she didn't want to take his innocence. But, Evelynn had been pressuring her to do 'it' and it made her mind divide into two sides on the matter.