Chapter 15: Morning Warmth

I woke up but I still had my eyes closed. Instantly, the memory of last night floated into my mind like mist. I remembered Ahri saying that she'd killed people. I remembered her crying like a person who'd lost everything, which was technically true.

I remembered her saying that she'd almost killed me.

But still, my perspective on Ahri didn't chance a bit.

After all, a person's nature doesn't matter.

A person's heart matters.

Then, I remembered that I'd a dream about . . . getting engulfed in a warmth of some kind?

It was a blissful and a wonderful dream because I'd never dreamed about something like that before. And I'd never felt that kind of warmth before.

But something was odd . . .

That was when I realized that I still felt that warmth even though I was awake.

I don't understand . . . I thought in bewilderment and opened my eyes. When I saw the source of the warmth, my eyes grew wide with shock. Then, I felt my face getting warmer while my heart started to thump harder.

Ahri had her arms wrapped around me, hugging me, while my arms were wrapped around her, and my face was looking directly at her chin. She was sleeping, breathing steadily and silently while her chest rose and fell. She was so warm and . . . soft that she made me sleepy. And, I saw that we were lying on her bed.

Talking about her chest . . .

My face started to get more hotter and I felt as if my heart was trying to get out of my body when I realized her . . . breasts . . . were touching my chest, and they pressed into my chest when she inhaled (thankfully, her clothes and my clothes separated our skin, but still . . . it was uncomfortable).

Help! I screamed internally while trying to think of what to do.

Even though it was comfortable, I decided to get off the bed.

I slowly and carefully tried to remove her arms from my body.

When I was about to get out, Ahri sleepily opened her eyes, and before I knew it, her arms were wrapped around my body again.

"Good morning, Iminha," Ahri cooed while staring into my eyes, her golden eyes glinting in amusement.

"Uhh . . . good morning, Ahri," I answered nervously while trying to get out again. When her arms still prevented me from leaving, I started to get nervous. "Umm . . . can you let me go, please . . . ?"

Ahri thought for a moment, then a seductive smile spread across her face. "Hmm . . . why should I?"

Even her voice had become seductive.

She hugged me even more tightly and pressed her chin on my head.

I started to panic and tried to wriggle free, but she hugged even more tightly, making me feel uncomfortable.

"Ah, stay here longer Iminha," she said sweetly while cuddling, "this is so comfortable."

I felt her . . . breasts . . . pressed against my chest and it made my mind go haywire.

Don't you dare think about her breasts! I yelled mentally. Don't think about Ahri's soft and busty breasts . . . ?

I started to blush even more than before.

"A-Ahri," I stuttered, "y-your breasts . . . are touching me . . ."

"Oh, really?" Ahri said slyly, then, to my shock, she rubbed her . . . breasts . . . on my chest teasingly.