Special Episode: 4

(A/N)

In the alternative universe, Jeffric is now 19 (welcome to the New Year) while in the main story line, Jeffric is 15 (at least for now, because he's going to age in this story). I just wanted to be clear here, and please don't get confused.

P.S. the special episodes were just going to be chapters that celebrated Christmas and the New Year, but I decided to write more (so basically, I'm going to write two stories in one book).

"I'm so bored," Ahri whined.

"Me too," I whined back.

We were both lying on the sofa, Ahri sitting on the right part while me sitting on the left part. Our bodies were limp with boredom and our minds were blank.

It was Sunday evening, and we were whining because we were bored.

Ahri was mature and she was more seductive than cute. But, when she was bored, she acted like a cute anime girl for some reason.

Talking about anime, Ahri always teased me that I reminded her of many male protagonists of anime because of my youthful face (even though she said to me that I kind of looked like a girl sometimes . . . suddenly, I feel sorry for myself for no apparent reason), my personality, and my whole physical appearance that looked as if puberty didn't strike at all.

News flash; puberty already struck and it past away just a year ago. And, for some reason, acne didn't spread on my face. As matter of fact, my skin was always pale, and I never had skin problems.

Ahri pressed her foot on my leg. "Jeffric," Ahri whined, "got any ideas on what we should do?"

"I don't know," I said while gazing at her foot uncomfortably, "how about you?"

"I got nothing," Ahri said while stretching her arms into the air while yawning.

Then something went up to my mind. "Hey, didn't you said that many designers made clothes for you or something?"

"Hmm . . ." Suddenly, Ahri, jumped up. "I have an idea!" she exclaimed. "How about a fashion show?"

I looked at her with a confused face.

"Uhh . . . what do you mean by that?"

"We could have our own fashion show," Ahri explained, "you could be the audience and I could be the model. And, I could wear the clothes that my designers made for me and walk across the living room from my room, then walk back to my room, change clothes quickly, and do this over and over!"

I nodded my head. It sounded good to me, because it was better than nothing.

"That's a good idea," I said.

I knew how fashion shows worked because Ahri forced me to watch one a week ago.

Ahri forced me to watch it because she said it was "Educational."

Are fashion shows educational? I asked myself back then.

Ahri turned on a fashion show's background music (which sounded metallic and electronic) on her phone and she walked into her room and shut the door behind her. Ahri's room was linked with the living room, and if she walked forward out of her room (without stopping), she will walk pass the sofa and walk straight into the broad window of the living room.

Ahri placed a chair for me to sit in front of the living room's broad window. From this view, I would face her, and she would walk toward me, turn around in front of me, and walk back to her room.