Special Episode: 10 (17+)

(WARNING!)

You already know this, but I'm telling you again that this is 17+.

Somewhere in Seoul, in an apartment, a man was sitting on a chair in the middle of a room that looked as if it was ravaged by a mini-tornado. The man was sitting there like a corpse, his body drooping forward slightly on the chair while staring at his hands that were placed on his lap.

He was an unlucky man; becoming the target of a bully when he was in high school. To make it worse, the bully was the popular kid in the high school, always having his followers consisting of cool, popular, and unkind peers on his sides while receiving love-struck gazes of the girls. He was popular because he had a handsome and devilish face that would make girls blush and boys envy while knowing how to make friends with the right people, making himself gain more strength in the cruel society that was called high school in the process. And, he was tall and had a muscular build that stopped others from contradicting him in anyways.

When the unlucky man was a high school student, he was targeted by the bully when he'd accidentally spilled his lunch over the bully's coat. From that day on, his life instantly turned into a nightmare; being treated like a slave while becoming the bully's punching bag. If he made a single mistake when the bully made him do something, like buying some food from the convenient store, he was instantly got punched or the bully just made his followers do it for him.

When the man had finally graduated high school, he'd thought that his nightmarish life was over and was free to pursue his dream; becoming a musician who plays the guitar and sings.

But it wasn't over.

One day, about three years after graduation, a message came to him from one of the followers of the man who used to be the popular bully in high school. The man who used to be the popular bully had become an idol who was a member of a famous K-pop boy group called 'HyperNova' which had a bad-boy motif while being focused on cool and angsty aspects. But the group had stopped from performing due to some controversies and issues of the members. The message that had sent to the unlucky man contained an invitation to a place and if he didn't come, it was stated that he was going to face consequences.

The memories of being bullied in high school drove him to go to the place where the message had informed about. When he'd arrived there, he found out that it was a night club.

When he'd entered he saw to his horror that the man and the several people who'd followed him in high school were surrounding a woman who was trembling in fear. While being half undressed, they were all laughing at the woman, and her clothes looked as if they were torn by several hands.

Instantly, the unlucky man was detained by two of the followers while being forced to witness the woman being pinned to the ground as her remaining clothes got torn off from her. Then he realized something important. The woman was the actress who played the role of a character named 'Iseul' in a famous drama!

He was then dragged toward her, being surrounded by other people. They'd urged him to rape her, but he'd refused and tried to run away. Instantly, he was met with a series of punches and kicks, their fists and feet hitting him over and over until he finally gave in.

With his clothes pulled off by them, he was forced to take the actress's virginity while tears of misery and guilt filled his eyes as his whole body ached and his consciousness wavered. He was raping a woman against his own will while being negged by people surrounding him, their yells filled with lust that were plowing into his ears driving him insane.

At that moment, his fragile soul that was already in a bad shape due to being bullied for years had shattered completely by unbearable guilt.

From that day on, whenever they called him, he'd to ran to the night club, witnessing other women getting raped by them in front of his eyes. To make things even worse, he had to film videos of the rapes with the phone of the man who used to be the famous bully while receiving abuse and curses from him and his followers. And, the reason why the unlucky man was forced to rape the actress in the first place was to make him an accomplice in order to force him to film videos while making him not report them to the authority. All the people had filmed him when he was forced to rape the actress, so if he called the police on them, they would show the videoes to them and claim that he too was a part of this.