Chapter 75: Misrebable

3 Days later

Alexys POV

I got out the hospital five days ago and since then all I do is sit in bed, cry, and listen to sad music while eating ice cream.

Yesterday Jake and Frank were nice enough to get all my things from Michael's place.

I couldn't bare to see his face. I miss him sooooo much. I miss his laugh, I miss his hugs, I miss his smile, I miss his kisses, I miss his cute compliments, I miss everything about him.

But yet if he walked into this room right now there's a 98 percent chance that I would stab him.

I know I made some mistakes in our relationship but so did he. When he was cheating on me countless times you didn't see me x 51walking out on our relationship and giving up.

I can't help but try to believe that he did this for me like he said.

My mom told me that he actually stopped being selfish once and was thinking about me and how our relationship will effect my life.

But to me that was a load of crap. Complete bullshit.

Someone walked into my room but I didn't even bother to look.

My blanket was pulled off of my body. I cursed under my breath and turned to see Monica.

I then turned back around ignoring her presence.

"Come on Lex you can't let this break up get to you. Show him that he doesn't control your life."

I stay quiet. What the hell is she talking about? I won't be showing him anything he's out of my life.

I let a tear roll down the side of my face.

Monica hops on my bed.

"Hey why don't we go school shopping or something? You are returning back in a few weeks."

I still stay silent.

"(Sigh) Alexys come on talk to me. You haven't really been eating, you won't speak, and we're all worried about you."

"It hurts so bad." I say in a shaky voice.

She moves to my side and pulls me into her arms.

"I know, I know." she says comforting me.

I started to silently cry into her shoulder/chest.

***
Michael POV

I sat on my couch watching tv until my phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Hey babe."

"Yes I told her."

"I'm not mean your the one who said that what I'm doing is wrong and that I should let her go."

"Lisa you know how I feel about her."

"Yeah."

"Okay I'll see you later babe."

We hung up and I sighed.

I started thinking about all the things I said to Alexys at the hospital. Most of it was the truth.

I ended things because I felt that I was taking her life away from her. I'm a grown man but she's still young. She should finish school and get a job at least. I want her to be successful.

But the part that isn't true is when I said as soon as she's successful and she's a grown we could be a couple again but that not really the case.

The relationship I had with Alexys was nice but there was a lot of drama. Sure I caused most of it but I'm not sure if I want to deal with all that again.

I'm just conflicted.

Lisa and I got back together and we're nothing serious. She is basically just for fun when I get bored.

I was thinking about breaking up with Alexys but then came Lisa and now she's like the main reason I broke up with her.

I do miss Alexys though but this is for her own good. I only want what's best for her and if me not being a part of her life is what she needs then so be it.

Comment, Vote, and Follow me. I'll update a longer chapter tomorrow well technically today. Good night guys. Love y'all xoxo ❤️❤️❤️