Chapter 59: Trouble is Brewing

Alexys POV

Michael and I were having an intense stare off until Jake interrupts it. "Um I better get going. See you later Alexys."

Now it's just me and Michael. "I know I'm extremely drunk right now but even a drunk person could see what just happened." he says stumbling upstairs.

I call his name repeatedly but he ignores me. I call his name one last time and he turns around. "WHAT!!!!!!" I almost fall down the stairs. "Michael I'm so sorry. It just happened."

He looks at me in disgust and turns away. He continues up the steps and I follow until he slams the door in my face.

I knock on the door and he opens it just to let Sniffles out. I pet Sniffles and he goes downstairs to god knows where. I continue to bang on the door.

After about ten minutes of constant knocking I fall asleep outside the door.

Michael POV

At around 2 in the morning I wake up to get a glass of water. I open the door to see Alexys sleeping helplessly by the door.

Even know I'm extremely pissed off at her I still love her. I look down at her and let out a sigh as I bend down to pick her up. I carry her into our bedroom and I lay he carefully on the bed.

She opens her eyes and I scratch the back of my neck. She sits up once she sees me. "Michael I'm soooooo--" I cut her off "Lexy... I mean Alexys we'll talk tomorrow. For now just get some sleep."

She nods silently and falls back to sleep.

I know not all of this is her fault and tomorrow Jake will defiantly get what's coming to him.

***

I wake up to hear Alexys vomiting and then it stops. I hear the shower as I sit up in bed.

When she's done she comes out in a towel and she gets dressed. She looks at me and we have a little stare off before I pat an empty spot next to me on the bed.

She hesitates but then sits. At first it was silent until I break the silence. "Alexys what happened between you and Jake?"

"Well he asked to come over so he can get something off his chest--" she starts but I interrupt "which was." she glares at me but continues "As I was saying he wanted to get something off his chest which was that he was dating Monica."

"Wait" I interrupt again. "Isn't Monica your best friend?" She looks down. "Not anymore." she says.

I'm starting to feel kind of bad now. If I broke up with a girl I'm pretty sure my best friend wouldn't even look her way. Hey but that's me teens are getting weird.

A couple years back when I was teen we would never do that to each other but hey I guess that's just me.

I focus back on Alexys. She told me that he kissed her and at first she tried to stop it but then she got into it.

Considering on how many times I've been unfaithful to her. I basically have to forgive her but I'll never forget. I wonder if this is how she felt when she found out I was messing with other women. It's a shitty feeling.

I check the time 11:02 a.m. Ehhh it's not a bad time to go kick some ass. "Hey um what's Jake's address?" She sits up on the bed.

"Why?" She raised an eyebrow.

"Oh I just want to talk to him." I say innocently.

"Michael" she wines.

"Alexys" I mimicked her.

She rolls her eyes. "Come on Lexy I just want to talk to him." (lying of course)

She still refuses so I grab her phone checking her contacts. I find Jake and I look up his info in contacts. I throw Alexys her phone as I put on some jeans.

When I'm ready to go I leave the house.

Comment, Vote, and Follow me. Love y'all xoxo.