Chapter 35: On TV

Michael POV

Alexys gets up and she searches through her closet for something. I get out of her bed and she pulls out a pink little box. She places it on her dresser and she points to the window. I look for my clothes and I put them on. "I'll pick you up at 9 in two days. We'll stay at my house until ten and then we'll go. Oh tell your parents that you'll be at your friend's house." I leave before she can say anything.

Alexys POV

I'm tired of his bullshit. I might get in trouble for this but it has to be done. I hope my parents will bail me out.

***
(2 days later)

I just came out the shower and I'm getting dressed. I dress in some camo baggy pants, a black crop top, and my timberlands. I walk over to my dresser where the pink box is. I open the box and take out the bandages I wrap my hands in. I only use them when I'm know I'm about to fight. I hum to myself as I wrap the bandages around my wrists and a portion of my hands. After that I grab my jean jacket and head downstairs.

I see my mom drinking a cup of coffee while my dad reads the newspaper. He looks up from the newspaper "Where are you going young lady" "I'm going to the mall with Monica" my mom smiles "ok have fun" You know it's a real shame how gullible they are.

I head outside and I see Michael's car and I hop in. "Hey Lexy." I ignore him and keep my eyes forward. "Silent treatment huh?" He starts to drive "Well your gonna have to talk to me sometime today." I look out the window thinking about why I'm even going with him. He's a lying, cheating, jerk.

He pulls into his driveway and I step out his car. When we enter his house I simply decide to sit on the sofa. Then this bastard decides it would be a good idea to sit right next to me.

"Soooooo Lexy why you dressed like that? Shouldn't you look more professional and less thuggish. I mean look at me I'm dressed in a suit." I ignore him and I take out my phone and I decide to check my email. He snatches my phone out my hand. "I'm not so sure if I want you to go on television dressed like this." wait is he basically saying I'm embarrassing him.

"What! Am I going to embarrass you?" "No no no it's nothing like that" "yeah what ever." There's silence for a good five minutes but then this retard decides that he wants to talk again.

"Are you still mad at me?" I decide to go back to silent treatment and he goes into the kitchen after figuring out that I'm not gonna talk to him.

Soon it's time to go and we hop in the car. The car ride was silent and boring. When we get to the place we are told to wait in a room until we're called. I flipped through some magazines and I saw Brooke. I threw the magazine across the room and I paced back and fourth angrily. Michael stares at me surprised which makes me want to beat his sexy ass.

"Michael and Alexys your up!" I hear a man voice yell from outside. I storm out the room and I run into someone. I almost fall but I don't completely I just stubble backwards. "Hey! Watch were your goi--" It's Brooke "Oh it's you, well you and Michael should start heading out"

Before I can say anything she walks away. Soon we're heading out. I sit in a seat and Michael's sits next to me.

"So I understand your having relationship issues. Care to explain?" Michael starts talking "Well I admit I messed up a few times but she's always angry and nagging and---" I cut in "maybe I'm always mad because you've cheated on me multiple times." The crowd ooooo's.

I stand up "and you know I don't know why I came on this show. I mean Michael had to fuck this skank just to get a fucking spot." Michael jaw is hanging down and is eyes are popping out of his head.

Brooke stands up and gets in my face. "Well sweet heart maybe Michael didn't want to have sex with a little girl maybe he wanted to have sex with a real women. I mean if he constantly is unfaithful to you maybe your not fulfilling his needs." The crowd ohhhhhhhh's and she continues. "I don't blame him you came here on live television dressed like a thug. I mean seriously look at you. Disgusting" She wrinkles her nose "I don't know why Michael wasted his time on your pathetic ass"

That's it I slap her across her face and kick her in her stomach. I don't know how to fight to good so I really hope the element of surprise helped a lot. Brooke punches me in my jaw and I stumble backwards. She tries to kick me but I catch her foot causing her to fall flat on her back. I get on top of her and start punching her.

I feel hands wrapped around my waist pulling me off her. I turn around to see Michael. First he fucks her and now he's protecting her. And Like before I slap him across the face and kick him in the balls before he decided to try something. I run out the place hoping security don't find me.

Sadly I feel like two people pulling my arms and two more holding my legs. Damn! I got caught. I try twisting and turning but their grip is too tight. I then put all my power in pushing one of the security off my feet. It works and he falls to the floor. The others got distracted and I'm able to break loose. I run as fast as I could to the parking lot. I look around and I think for a second of where to run to next.

Something hard hits the back of my head and I fall to the ground. My face hits the concrete and I struggle to get up. I'm turned on my back and I see Brooke and Michael. Brooke is laughing as Michael just stands there.

My nose is bleeding and my lip is scraped along with the scar on my forehead. I stand to my feet "Your a lucky bitch. Apparently I can get you put in jail cause I provoked you to anger but next time your gonna be going downtown" If I punch her now I know it's not gonna end well. The way Michael is looking at me tells me he is not on my side.

I start tearing up and Michael face softens a bit but Brooke stays smirking. I look down and I think about all the hurtful things Brooke said that Michael didn't deny. A tear falls down my face. "Aww your gonna cry. Toughen up This is why Michael cheats on you because your a helpless little girl." I look at Michael and he stays quiet so this is how he really feels.

I rub my eyes and I start to walk away from them. This was supposed to help our relationship problems but everything is worse.

This chapter was confusing and crazy so yeah a lot to think about. Anyway Comment, Vote, and Follow me. Love y'all xoxo.❤️❤️❤️