Chapter 46: An Abortion???

Alexys POV

I made up my mind and I really do believe I should get an abortion. U just have to tell Michael.

I knock on his door and he opens it snd lets me in. I sit in the bed. "We need to talk" I say in a serious tone. He smiles and nods "Sure babe."

I get up and I start to pace back and fourth biting my finger nails. "Ok so Michael I gave this a lot of thought and I decided that I'm getting an abortion." I say nervously.

His smile turns into a frown. "And-and why would want an abortion?" He says in a calm voice. "Michael I want to live my life, go to college, and become something before I worry about a family."

He stands up "Alexys you know how I feel about children and you really want to hurt matter fact kill one." "No Michael it's not like that it's just---" he interrupts me. "No, go ahead get an abortion you-- you murderer!" He storms out the room and I hear the front door slam.

I drive over to the abortion place around the corner and I walk into the building. I hate to kill my own child but I know I'm going to be all alone in this.
I just have to do this.

When it's my turn. I'm told to walk into this room and sit on the black chair. Right before the man could say or do anything the door swings open. It's Michael. My jaw is hanging down cause I'm so shocked. "Michael what are you doing here?????" He looks at the man and then back at me. " I just can't let you go through with this. I know we can make it. Your trying to throw away something beautiful." he says in a shaky voice.

"Michael I--" he cuts me off with a kiss. We pull apart and he says softly "Babe I know your scared and your freaking out but trust me I'm scared out of my mind but I still know we can get through this." I purse my lips and nod in agreement. I wrap my arms around him and we embrace.

He kisses my forehead as the man shifts in his seat uncomfortably. "(clear throat) so I guess I'll get your money back so you guys can be in your way." he walks out speedily. I look back over at Michael. "I'm so sorry about all this. I don't know what got into me that made me think killing my baby was right." he smiles lightly "it's fine babe. Just remember through thick and thin I will always be there for you." that makes me smile.

Michael grabs my hand as we leave the building. When we get back home it's 10:02 p.m. We decide to go upstairs to his room and crash after our long emotional day.

Comment, Vote, and Follow me. More chapters to come. Love ya'll xoxo ❤️❤️❤️