Chapter 68: Pain & Misunderstandings

Michael POV

I never felt like this for a long time. I never felt this much pain at once not since my.....childhood.

I look at Alexys in disbelief. How could she do this? I know I've done wrong in the past too but she looked me straight in the eyes and still did what she did.

Suddenly I felt rage boil up inside of me and I lunge at Jake but Alexys holds me back. I shake her off of me because I'm still extremely pissed at her too. Although I'm mad at her I can never hit her or any woman in that matter.

She places both hands on my chest and pushes me back roughly. Im starting to get confused. Shouldn't I be the one pissed off right now.

"How could you?!!!!!!" She screams at me starting to tear up.

"What?" I say in a calmer voice.

"You promised me you would never cheat on me again!!! You said you loved me!!!! Clearly that was bullshit right?!" She says clearly upset.

"Alexys what are you talking about?" I ask.

"Don't play dumb Michael. I can't believe you right now." she says snatching Jake's phone out his hands.

She shows me some video and I instantly feel guilty. It was the incident that happened between me and that stripper thanks to the alcohol and the boys.

"Lexy I could explain." I say.

"Michael I can't...I can't deal with this right now." she says. She hands Jake back his phone. "Jake you can go."

I eye Jake as he rushes out the door awkwardly.

"Alexys I know you have a right to be upset with me but I do too. Instead of coming to me like a mature adult you acted like a little teenage girl." I say.

I look at her face clearly I hit a nerve. "You are a lying cheating bastard." she says in a shaky voice.

I know I should be trying to fix this situation but I decided to make it worse.

"Wow your words are really hurting me. Ouch." I say with a bored voice.

"Well how about these words. I hate you!" She says through tears.

My face falls "You..you don't mean that." I say lowering my tone.

"Actually Michael I do." she says storming out the house.

Alexys POV

I left the house hurt and conflicted. I got in my car and started driving having no clue where I was going. It was raining pretty hard and I'm freezing cold. I can't go to Monica's house cause we're not on good terms, I have no family to go to, and I'm not staying in a hotel or motel. Well there is one more person I could go to.

I hop out my car and walked up the front steps. I knock softly and the door opens. Jake looked surprised but he let me in anyway.

I sat on his couch shivering and Jake got me a blanket to warm me up a little. My hair and clothes are wet and Jake looks at me with pity.

We go up to his room and he gives me one of his shirts and one if his sweats. He leaves to let me get dressed. I change into the clothes and I dry my hair with the towel. I then put it in a messy bun.

When I'm done Jake enters the room again. He leans against the door and glares at me. "What was with that kiss today?" He asked clearly confused.

"I don't know." I say.

He nods "We'll discuss that another time. Right now you should get some sleep."

I nod in agreement. I lay down in his bed and I glare at him. I pat the empty spot next to me and he smiles shyly but he lays next to me. He kisses my forehead and I blush.

I cover the blanket over us and he wraps his arm around my waist. I hesitate but I leave it there. A wave of guilt rushes through me but I dismiss it. I still have a bitter taste in my mouth for the words I said to Michael. I could never hate him.

Comment, Vote, and Follow me. What an emotional roller coaster right? Anyway Love y'all xoxo ❤️❤️❤️