Chapter 26: Emotional Rollercoaster

Alexys POV

I open my eyes looking at a ceiling but then turning my head to see Michael's beautiful face. He's so cute when he's sleeping well actually he's always cute. I sit up to stretch and I turn my head to look at the clock. Oh shit it 12 in the afternoon. I hope my parents didn't go into my room. I start panicking throwing on one of Michael's white t-shirts which is way to big and my jeans.

I shake Michael's shoulder trying to wake him up "hmm" "Michael get up" he turns his head "why" "Michael it's 12 in the afternoon" "so" "so my parents might of figured out that I'm not home." He jumps up so fast that it makes me want to laugh but I can't. He's only in black boxers and all I want to do is make love to him like last night.

I bite my lip and Michael smirks "Ok Alexys I know you like what you see but there is really no time to drool over me" I shake my head and blush as Michael bites his lip to keep from laughing.

After I get myself together Michael drives me back home. We walk over to my window but the rope is gone. Oh damn I left the window open "I'm so stupid." Michael grabs my hand as we walk up to the door. I don't have my key so I guess I can't sneak in. "its ok Lexy just chill out." I take deep breaths in and out but I still feel panicked.

My dad opens the door and he doesn't look too happy. He pulls us in and pushes Michael against the wall with a lot of force. I notice that Michael makes a face that shows like he's in some pain. "I told you to stay away from my daughter you pedophile!!!" Michael pushes him back "I am not a pedophile. I'm in love with your daughter" My dad punches Michael in the nose causing him to bleed. That's when I step in.

"Michael! Oh my god. DADDY can't you see I love him. Don't you want me to be happy." By this point I'm shedding tears.

My mom comes running down the stairs "What the hell! Bill you said you would handle this but you never said you would abuse the man" she looks at me "You disobeyed us--" "mom I love him" "Shut up!! Your just using that as an excuse to disobey us" "Don't you know your own daughter. Your such a stupid Bitch!!!"

My own mother slaps me right across my face. I'm so shocked I don't even now what to do anymore. My dad pulls her away from me and my dad yells in my face "ARE YOU STUPID!!!! Your fucking sixteen how could you be in love" I stay quiet cause I'm still shocked by my mom slapping me. My parents never hit me before.

My eyes start to get glossy again and my dad face softens "Hun we just want what's best for you. We're trying to protect you." I finally manage to pull some words together "protect me from what....the man I love." I lock my fingers with Michael's and he weakly smiles.

"YOU!!" my dad yells at Michael. "GET OUT MY HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!" Michael slowly let's go of my hand as my dad pushes him out the door. I try and stop him but I miserably fail. I fall on my knees and start crying wondering if I'll ever see him again.

My parents stand before me and I stand also. "I HATE YOU!!! I HATE YOU BOTH!!!!!!" I run up to my room and break down on my bed.

Yeah the title of this chapter says it all. If you saw that Aaliyah movie on lifetime on Saturday you might of thought some of this was familiar. I change it a bit so no one got married and I added a lot more action from what it was. Anyway hoped you liked it. Comment,Vote, and Follow me. Love y'all xoxo.