Chapter 23: Make up

Alexys POV

Who is he talking to like that especially in front of Monica. He must have gone crazy. "Excuse me. Who are you talking to like that." "I'm talking to you Alexys. Do you even trust me? I can't deal with you right now just go home." I open my mouth to say something but Monica covers my mouth. "We're gonna leave sorry bout that Mike." Monica says. Michael nods and walks away without looking back.

I lick Monica's hand to make her move it from my mouth. "eww gross" "what was that Monica" "I was trying to prevent you guys from fighting again." "We weren't gonna fi--" "Yeah you guys were and that's gonna get in the way of y'all relationship." I roll my eyes but start the ignition.

****

After I drop Monica back home and go back home myself I sit angrily on the couch waiting for Michael to return home. About three hours later he comes home. He's smiling like a lunatic until he sees me. His smile fades and he clears his throat. "What were you thinking" "Well I wanted to see if you were playing games with me or if you were for real. But when you entered this house u think I got my answer."

He stares blankly at me for a few seconds. "what are you talking about?" "Michael don't play dumb I know your running back to your ex." "where did you get that from" "it's written all over your face" "What! I haven't been with any if my exes for about two months so what the hell is your problem." I put my head down. Damn Monica was right again I should of asked him.

"I'm sorry Michael" he shakes his head "No I'm tired of this bullshit. You need to learn to trust people because you got some trust issues." he looks at me again "Why can't we just be together" I look back at him "Well if your still willing I would like to give it a try."

His head shoots up "for real" I nod he smiles and kisses me. I kiss him back and then the door opens. Why are they back?