Chapter 63:

Michael POV

"And what are you doing here?" I say annoyed.

"Mikey I just wanted see how your doing." she says twirling her hair.

"Well I'm okay but you could've called." I answer. I can tell Alexys doesn't want her here and neither do I.

She rubs my arm "Oh Mikey you know I rather do it face to face." She smirks while eyeing Alexys.

I take her hand and carefully move it off of me. She looks taken back. "Please Diana, I have a pregnant girlfriend who gives me everything I want and more." I say feeling smug.

"I doubt that Mike" she says looking Alexys up and down.

"Well your---" I cover Alexys mouth before she can finish. I don't want anymore drama. It's uncalled for.
I shut the door leaving an unsatisfied Diana.

*** 6 hours later ***

Alexys POV

Michael and I were having a make out session until my phone rings. "Ignore it baby." Michael mumbles. We continue kissing and the phone stops ringing only to start ringing again.

We stop kissing and I pick up the phone.

"Hello?" I say annoyed.

"Oh hi Alexys. How--how are you?"

I cover the phone and look at Michael "It's Jake what do I say?" I ask.
He shrugs "Your no help Michael" I whisper to him. He smirks and walks away. I know he's not to happy about him calling me but he tried not to show it.

I put my ear back to the phone "Oh um I'm fine." I say with no emotion.

"Well good to hear. Anyway I just wanted to let you know that I know Monica spoke to you already but I think all three of us just need to sit down and sort everything out. I hate being the cause of your relationship with her."

"Well okay but this was your idea." I agree.

"Great then it's settled. We can meet up for breakfast at the coffee shop on Walnut street."

"Okay see you then." I say then quickly hanging up.

Just when I set my phone back on the table Michael comes back into the living room sitting next to me on the couch.

"So what did Jake say?" He asked laying his head on my lap.

"He wants all three of us to meet up for breakfast tomorrow to sort things out." I answer while playing with Michael's curls.

"Well at least he's making an effort." he says shrugging slightly.

"I guess but the only reason I'm going is to get everything off my chest. I want to give them both a piece of my mind. Ya know killing two birds with one stone."

Michael shook his head in my lap. "Babe maybe you should actually try and work things out with them." he suggests.

"Usually Michael I would but in this case no. My best friend stabbed me in the back of course I'm not gonna try and work things out." I say getting frustrated.

"I get that but maybe your over reacting. I mean your not even dating Jake anymore so why do you care so much? Unless you still have feelings for him or something." He says.

I push Michael's head off my lap and stand up. "Why are you taking their side? You should be on my side! No I don't have feelings for Jake!!! Maybe you should stay out my business and go with your little skank Diana!!!!!!" I yell then storming up to our bedroom.

I walked into the bedroom feeling angry. I saw Sniffles peacefully sleeping in a corner looking cozy. The sight caused me to calm down a little.

I laid in bed and starting crying in a pillow. I felt horrible. Everything was so wrong in my life. My family hates me, my dad is dead because of me, I lost my best friend, and Michael might be upset with me too.

I started crying uncontrollably. That's when the door swing open revealing a surprisingly calm Michael. I just kept crying and crying.

Michael sat at the edge of the bed running his hand through my hair. He soon held me in his arms.

"Michael I'm so sorry for snapping on you. I know you were just trying to help. Everything is just so fucked up in my life." I say through tears.

"I know babe. It's okay I know that your probably really frustrated." he says calming me down.

"Thanks Michael I love you" I say.

"I love you too babe." He says.

Comment, Vote, and Follow me. I know this was boring but please bear with me. Yay this was the first update I did for 2015. I can't believe 2014 is gone already. Oh sorry for the lack of updates lately. Anyway Love y'all xoxo ❤️😱🎉