Chapter 12: The Shoe Is On the Other Foot

Oh my god I really didn't meant to leave ya'll hanging in the last chapter. Sorry bout that. Comment, Vote, and Follow me Love ya'll.

Alexys POV

He stares at me for a few seconds then says "About last night I didn't really--" "why the heck are you explaining this to me your my babysitter why should I care" "well I guess but--" "But nothing. You had your chance now it's too late" "What. No. Your playing right?" I give him my most serious blank/cold stare ever. "Does it look like I'm fucking playing" "hey language please" "ooooo sorry daddy" "I kind of like it when you me that" I get a little red when he bites his lower lip.

I pick my coffee up and walk around him. He tries to follow me into my room but I slam the door. I go shower and wash my hair. I get dressed in a casual dress. I think I'll hang out with Jake. I got Michael right where I want him. I slip on my black boots and Jean jacket and grab my phone and head downstairs.

I see Michael reading the paper.bHe looks up "where you going" "out" "out where" right when I was gonna say none of your fucking business I hear a knock. Thank god. I open the door and say "with him" "to do what" "Now that is none of your business" I say with a cocky smirk. We leave Michael standing in the living room.