Chapter 24: Early Arival

Alexys POV

I'm in complete shock as I watch my parents stare at Michael and me. "How long have you been standing there" I say in a voice that that doesn't sound like mine. It sounds shaky and scared. "Long enough." I didn't notice Michael was and I was still holding on to each other until my farther says something. "Let go of my daughter!" Michael releases me quick.

"So have you two you know--" my mom says. Me and Michael both lower our hands in shame. My father walks up to Michael and punches him right in the jaw. "My sixteen year old daughter!!" My mom drags dad upstairs to calm him down.

I lay next to Michael placing his head in my lap "I'm so sorry Michael." Michael sits up while holding his jaw. "No it's my fault for falling for a little girl" I hate being called a little girl and Michael knows that.

I stand up and so does Michael but slowly. "So what are we gonna do Michael" "What you mean" "What's our plan? How are we still gonna date?" "What we're not" "what why" "because I don't feel like getting soccer punched ever time I want to spend some time with you and I'm not gonna fight your dad" "Michael there's some things you do for love" "well who said I loved you"

Ok that stung right there. I shed one tear and Michael face softens."you know I hate it when you cry. It breaks my heart." He hugs me and I cry in his shoulder. "it's okay please stop crying your too beautiful for that." I pull back and wipe my tears away. Michael looks right into my eyes "Smile what's the use of crying." I put on a smile and I feel slightly better.

"Atta girl" "Michael I finally realize that I have strong feelings for you and now my parents are gonna tell me to stay away from you." he looks towards the staircase then back at me "We both know that I can't come over here anymore but what if you come over to my house." I giggle "um Michael I'm pretty sure that I'm gonna be grounded for a while." he smiles "I know but maybe you could sneak over at night and I'll sneak over to your place at night like through the window." I hug him.

"Sounds like a plan. I love you Michael." he pulls me back from our hug "you do" I nod my head biting my lip. "I love you too" he kisses me and I kiss him back. I pull away quick though because I realize my parents are still upstairs.

In a few minutes I hear footsteps down the stairs. I see my mom and a calmer version of my dad. She probably gave him a blue e job just to calm him down.

"Michael here is your money. Even know you fucked our daughter you did make sure she didn't do anything crazy I guess. It's not nearly as much as we would of paid you due to your dirty deeds." my mom says harshly.

"Sit down both of you" my dad says sharply. We sit right next to each other. I hold Michael's hand and he didn't pull it away.

Comment,Vote, and Follow me. Love y'all xoxo