Chapter 30: Secrets Revealed

Alexys POV

I can't wait to hear this. He sits up "ok here's the deal" "yeah" he gives me look but continues "As I was saying, well this all started when I decided to get together with you and when we made love" I interrupt him "wait what" "Just hear me out. At first Diana and I were a couple but then I met you.....and I fell for you. I should be blushing but I'm too pissed.

"Sooooo technically I cheated on her not you" My face is totally blank maybe I need to clean my ears out. So being the kind of person I am I I get cotton swabs from inside my night stand and I start cleaning my ears out. Michael starts giggling like this is funny but I'm so serious.

"What's so funny" he holds his stomach from laughing so much "You. This is why I chose you over her. Your funny. Don't get me wrong Diana has a funny moments too but you are something else." "yeah ugh huh just finish your little story." "ok ok after we had sex the first time well actually let me rephrase that. After you raped me I dumped Diana. Then so on and so fort. When we had that fight with your parents I officially got back together with her." I interrupt him again "Wait I heard that prostitute say that you been fucking her on the down low" "No only one time that happened. I was stressed out because we had a fight and I just needed a really good fuck"

I look at him again in disbelief. "Michael just get out there was no good point of you explaining anything to me." He avoids eye contact "Well I think you should be a little happy I chose you over her. I could of chose her she rides me way better than yo--------" "Michael when did you turn into such a jerk" He gets up "I gotta go" "yeah I think it's time for you to go"

I think I'll post another chapter tonight so keep a look out. This was pretty short. Comment, Vote, and Follow me. Tell me what you really think. Love y'all xoxo