Chapter 4: New Feelings

Michael POV

She invites him inside the house. "who's this?" I say. She looks at me "this is Jake my boyfriend." I nod and start towards the staircase. I hear her say "Excuse me for just one minute Jake."

I then hear her footsteps behind me. When we get up the stairs she taps my shoulder but I ignore her. She starts calling my name over and over again so finally I answer. "What do you want" she stops in her tracks when I stop to face her. She straightens her shirt and looks down the back up into my eyes.

"Here me out ok? I have very strong feelings for you and I don't think I can contain them anymore." My eyes got big. How could she have feelings for me we just met. But the weird thing is I should be mad at her but instead I feel like I'm growing feelings for her too.

I need to stop this before it gets out of hand. My face softens and I grab her hand and say "I think you need to go with Jake and forget about me" She shakes her head and her eyes get glossy "No I'm gonna break up with him right now"

I know I should be telling her not to break up with him but I can't help but not to stop her. I go to my room and in a few minutes she barges in and says "it's done" I sit up and just stare at her.

She sits next to me and grabs my hand. I don't know why I don't pull it away. Instead I let her kiss my neck then cheek. Then she pauses in front of my lips. By now I should of stopped her but I don't. She leans close to my lips and the presses them to mine. After a while I kiss her back and place on the side of her faces.

We break the kiss and she smiles and looks into my eyes. God her eyes are beautiful. She turns her back towards me and leans on chest and she turns on the television.

Yeah something is definitely wrong. I think I'm really growing something for her. I didn't stop the kiss and I kissed her back and she's laying on me like we're a couple. What's going on with me.