Chapter 21: Apologies

Ok What's 9+10
This chapter
Anyway ignore my cheesy jokes 9+10 is 19 but Enjoy the chapter. Comment,Vote,and Follow me. Love ya'll xoxo.

Alexys POV

I park at the side of Monica's house and get out. I knock once and Monica opens the door pulling me in. "what's going on girl" "Me and Michael had a fight" I say through tears hiccuping every few seconds.
She leads me upstairs to her room so we won't des turn her parents. Monica is like a sister to me so her parents don't mind if I sleep over.

We sit on her bed and she hands me box of tissues and I hug one of her pillows to my chest. "Ok so fill me in on everything that happened." I hiccup again "Ok so Michael brought a woman home and I guess he expected me to be ok with it. I was up in the living room waiting for him do we can talk and I could tell him that I want to be with him--" Monica interrupts me "Wait didn't you say you didn't want him anymore" "yeah but I don't know. But right now I want nothing to do with him" "okay but you better stop fucking with his feeling before you loose him" I roll my eyes.

"Anyway after she left I slapped him across the face for being so disrespectful. Then he he pushed me to the ground. He tried to apologize to me but the didn't care so then I ran out the house and now I'm here." I said through hiccups and tears.

Monica pulls me into a hug trying to get me to calm down. "Shhh it's okay relax" I finally relax after ten minutes.
"Okay honestly I don't think you should of slapped him. But that doesn't give him a right to put his hands on you. well actually you did hit him first but still a man should never put his hands on a woman last I checked. You guys should give each other some space."

After our convocation we decide to go to sleep.

***

I wake up with puffy red eyes. I sigh and tell Monica that I'm leaving she nods her head but I know what I just said to her went through one ear and came out the other.

I walk to my car and get in. I start the ignition running my hand through my hair. I drive back down the street to my house. I don't know why I took my car with me Monica lives down the block from me. Well I guess at the time I was panicked so I wasn't really thinking besides I hate walking around on the streets at night.

I get my key out and unlock the door. I see Michael on the couch sleeping. He jumps up and rubs his eyes "Alexys?" I close the door. "Oh god Alexys I'm so sorry." "Michael--" "No I'm really truly sorry. The only reason I put my hands on you was because you set off my trigger." "What trigger" "um ok I never open up like this but when I was a child my farther used to hit me and my brothers but every time he hit me in the face it's like he killed me over and over again. I know you don't get it but I just can't be hit in the face like that. I'm so sorry."

I bite the corner of my lip "Actually Michael I'm sorry for slapping you across the face" He weakly smiles "it's fine." That story touched my heart a little. I sit next to him "So Alexys where exactly does that place us" "Michael I have no idea"

So what do you guys think should they give each other some space or should they get together. Comment or Message to tell me what you think.