Chapter 7: Playing Hard To Get

Michael POV

I wake up thinking about that convocation between Alexys and Monica I eavesdropped on. I can believe she's trying to play me. Well she needs to do way better than that. I look in search of Alexys and Monica but instead I see two empty sleeping bags. I hear the sink in the kitchen so I get up an walk into the kitchen.

I walk in the kitchen to see Alexys in nothing but a long shirt and some socks. But what makes it worse is that she's bending over claiming to be picking up something. Her ass is right in front of me and if your any other guy in world you must be thinking what I'm thinking.

She stands up straight and turns to face me. She giggles "oops sorry Michael didn't see ya there" In my mind have to keep telling myself to stay strong and hope that I don't give in. Come on Mike you can do this.

I'm starring at her cooking eggs. She really mature for any sixteen year old girl I know. I mean look at her body she's fucking--- Ugh stop thinking like that. Pull yourself together man.

She walks past me placing the eggs on the dining room table. She places her hair in a ponytail which helps me a little because she looks slightly younger. Why can't she look her age. Now I just want to pull that hair tie out and lay her on---- I really need to stop.

Her voice wakes me out my daze. "Michael are you ok" "oh I'm fine" she nods then looks away. She walks back in the kitchen finishing up breakfast.

After she finishes she makes our plates. She reaches out across the table to get the syrup and her breast are in my face. I put my fork down. Ok now she's teasing me. I was about to say something but I keep quiet remembering how I don't want to give in. When she sits back down she looks upset. We finish our food and I offer to wash the dishes. She goes upstairs and I watch her stomp angrily on each step. I laugh to myself and continue washing dishes.

Alexys POV

I go to my room and pick up my phone and dial Monica's number. She picks up "hello?" "yeah it's me" "oh what's up Lexy" "never mind that. playing hard to get isn't working. It's like he knows what's going on." "Ok ok relax lye me think of something" "Should I just pay him" "(scoff) no. Save that if this next plan don't work." I nod even know she can't see me.

After about fifth teen minutes of going back and fourth with different ideas and plans we decide to use porn. This should work on any guy but the thing is that Michael is not just any guy.

Tomorrow will be the first day I try it but for now I'm going to the mall with Monica. I need to think clearly.

***

After We're done shopping we go home and I'm exhausted. I change to pjs and fall asleep