Chapter 45: Pregnant??

Michael POV

She says "I'm pregnant"

I hop out of my seat and hug her tightly. I have a feeling she's not feeling the same way I am because she instantly breaks down and n tear. "Michael I'm sixteen turning seventeen next month!!!! I don't know the first things about babies. What in the world am I going to do?" She says through tears.

"Relax. Babe. I'm going to be with you the whole time. I'm not going anywhere. We're gonna get through this. You just need to breathe."

She tries breathing in and out a couple times but instantly gets really red and bursts out into tears. Oh god. I never really understood why pregnant women have messed up hormones.

A nurse walks past but the stops and walks over to us. She taps Lexy on her shoulder causing her to turn back around. Alexys wipes her tears with her sleeve. "Um mam the doctor wanted me to inform you that after 3 months it will start to show and in 5 months you will be able to see what the gender of your baby is." Lexy nods "ok thanks."
The nurse starts to walk away but stops again. She turns back to Alexys "oh and here's a tip. All that crying and stressing yourself out is going to hurt the baby. So you should take it easy." Lexy nods as the nurse walks away.

In a way I'm sad that I got her pregnant but then a huge part of me isn't. I would love to have a baby with Alexys but she still does have a long time to worry about that.....well she had a long time before now she only has a couple of months.

We walk back to the car and it was only silence for a while. "Michael summer only last for 2 months and we're already in July. Im going to have to drop out!!!" she says with tears building up in her eyes. "Lexy calm down. All this stress is not helping the baby." I remind her hoping she will relax.

She slams her head into the back of her seat and stays silent for the rest of the ride.

Alexys POV

When we get home I go up to my room and cry on my bed. After a while Michael comes in and tried to comfort me. I cry into his shoulder until I get tired. I fall asleep.

I wake up in my bed and I feel like throwing up again. I run into the bathroom and throw up. I check the time and it's 7:32 p.m. I didn't sleep long. I run my fingers through my hair and I sit on my bed.

How am I gonna tell my parents and when am I? I can't hide it forever. I'll have to tell them soon or maybe I don't have to. I would like to have a child but not right now. I want to finish school and go to college, get my life on track and then I can worry about a family.

I hate to say this but maybe I should get an abortion. I'm not ready for this so yeah maybe an abortion is the right thing to do right now.

I know you guys must hate Alexys right now. I'll post another chapter or two later. Comment, Vote, and Follow me. Love ya'll ❤️❤️❤️