Chapter 6: Sleep over

Sorry to keep ya'll waiting

Michael POV

The next morning I wake to a knock on my door. I sit up and run one hand through my hair. I get out of bed and open the door to see Alexys. What does she want now. "Can my friend Monica sleep over tonight." I say "sure. Just don't do anything crazy" She nods and walks away. Odd.

**

Ok this is weird. The whole day Alexys hasn't been hitting on me or anything. We hardly talked. I know I said I wanted her to leave me alone but....I just don't know. Not that I want her attention but she could at least have a conversation with me. I know something's up and I want to know
what.

Alexys POV (with Monica at night)

"So you haven't talked to him" I shake my head to Monica's question. "And trust me it's killing me not to" she nods knowingly and I continue "what should I do?" She opens her mouth but says nothing because Michael comes downstairs in footy pajamas and a sleeping bag. Me and Monica look at each other and burst out in laughter.

"We'll finish our convos action later" Monica says quietly. I nod and turn to Michael "So what are you doing down here with us?" He flashes his smile and looks away "Well I got bored so I decided to do ya'll a favor and join you guys." "Thanks" I say sarcastically.

We decide to watch a movie and the whole time we joked around and had fun. At like Ten something we all decide to go to sleep.

I was awaken at about twelve o' clock by someone shaking my shoulders awake. I look up to see Monica quieting yelling get up at me. I sit up and she pulls me farther away from where Michael is.

"Ok I know exactly what you should do" she says proudly. "Good now tell me before he gets up" "ok I've been watching him all night and you said he neglects you but tonight he didn't. He acted like ya'll were a couple. Are you picking up what I'm putting down?" I shake my head no.

She sighs but then continues "ok you not talking to him affected him. Instead of neglecting you he didn't hold back anything or fight you off." Now I get her but where's she going with this "so what's your point" she exhales "I think you should play hard to get. It seems to work on him"

I laugh "You want me to pretend that I don't want him when me, you, and even Michael know I do." She fights off a laugh "Oh come on just try it. After all I am the Men/boy expert here. We laugh and decide to go back to sleep.

I'm sorry this was short I'll make it up to you guys promise. Oh Btw I forgot to mention that Michael was awake through Monica and Alexys's whole convocation. He was fake sleeping I wonder what he thinks about this whole hard to get thing. Anyway Comment, Vote, and Follow me. Chapter 7 is on the way! Love ya'll xoxo