Chapter 40: How Does It Feel

Recap: Ok so Michael took Alexys out on a date and he proposed. We are about the find out what happens next.

Alexys POV

"No" I say nervously. He looks at me in shock and so does everyone else in the restaurant. There were a few gasps and murmurs from people. I yank my hand away from his and I run out the restaurant. I need to catch a cab.

I call a cab and he comes in about five or ten minutes. I hop in and pay him 50 bucks. He drops me off at my house and I rush to the front door. I run up to my room and cry helplessly on my bed. I let uncontrolled sobs escape my mouth.

For a rich bitch I am not looking so hot right now. I have red puffy eyes with mascara dripping down my face. I dress in some pajamas and clean my face. I fall asleep soon.

I'm. woken up by loud bangs at my door. I look at the time and see I have only slept for one hour so it must be Michael. "Go Away!!!" I yell. "I need an explanation" he says in a shaky voice.

I get out of bed and open the door. He walks in and I close the door behind him. He looks really upset. "Why?" He says simply. "Michael we have a lot of things wrong in our relationship and you know as much as me that we are not ready to get married" He looks down "You know, I had cameras filming cause I wanted to remember that moment forever. Now I don't wanna remember any of it" he says in a shaky and quiet voice. "Michael your making me feel bad" I say. "Well good!! You know how embarrassed and humiliated I

Okay that's it I had enough! "Did you feel bad for cheating on me?!!! Did you feel bad when you let your skank humiliate me on live tv or when we fought???" Tears are threatening to pour out my eyes again. "How does it feel to be humiliated and hurt Michael???!!!! Doesn't feel too good huh??!"

He looks up into my eyes and now I see anger and sadness "IVE SAID SORRY ALREADY WHY DONT YOU JUST LET IT GO!!!!!!" My eyes widen at the level of his voice. "Michael I didn't ask for you to propose to me anyway. It's your fault this happened. I mean use you little brain for once. Why the hell would I marry you when you proven to be unfaithful to me. Marriage is commitment and clearly you can't handle that!!!!!!"

His face softens a bit "Okay I know it was kind of stupid of me to think that you would marry me right now but I knew you loved me and I loved you so I figured 'hey what can go wrong'."

"Michael you know I can't stand to see you so hurt so even know I might not mean it completely I'm sorry for tonight. Honestly I didn't mean to hurt you so much." He looks like he's about to cry. " He looks at the floor "No I should of known this would happen." he walks out and closes my door behind him.

Ugh now I feel pity for him when I shouldn't. I wonder if Michael felt this way when he put me through all that crap. But one thing for sure is that we both defiantly loved each other......well at least we did before tonight.

I just couldn't say yes knowing that he probably wouldn't change but on the other and he could of actually been serious. I would love to marry him if he wasn't going to cheat in me every week. Ughhh This love thing is really complicated.

Comment, Vote, and Follow me.
Love y'all xoxo