Chapter 61: The Mall

Alexys POV

I wake up to the sunlight shining in our room. I sigh and turn my head trying to fall back asleep. Sadly it didn't work I'm still wide awake.

I decide to do my morning routine since I can't go back to sleep. I carefully get out of bed making my way to the bathroom. Before I step inside the bathroom I look back to see Michael peacefully sleeping.

I vomit,shower, brush my teeth, dried my hair and straightened it, and got dressed in skinny jeans and a long sleeved white button up shirt followed up by my white converse.

I walk out the bathroom to see Michael still sleeping. He must be really tired. I walk out the room heading downstairs. My phone vibrates inside my pocket. I pull it out checking the caller ID. it was Monica.

I sigh heavily after I press ignore. I put it back in my pocket feeling upset. I wanted my best friend back but I can't get over her betraying me like that.

I decide to cook breakfast for Michael and myself. It seems when it was done that's when Michael came. So the smell of food woke him up. I smirk at him "So if I want you up all I have to do is cook something huh?"

He smirks at me "Well yeah food and blow jobs" he says biting his lip.

My mind goes to the time I gave Michael a blow job to wake him up. I instantly start blushing.

Michael walks towards me hugging me tightly. "Your so cute. I love so much." he says.

Now I think he's trying to make me blush and I love him for that. "I love you too."

We ate breakfast and then decided that we would go to the mall. When Michael was finished getting ready we headed out.

***

I was over looking at some new converses and then I notice Michael was no wear to be seen. I looked around for a while until I saw him. I walk over to him "Oh there you are." I say.

He says nothing and then I follow his eyes to where he's looking. He was looking at a farther and his kid having the times of their lives just chasing each other around.

Then I noticed that he had some baby clothes in his hands. That brings a smile to my face. "Awww Michael."

"What?" He says completely unaware of what I'm looking at.

"You picked out some clothes for the baby already?" I say laughing a little.

He blushes a little "Well yeah I'm just kinda excited." he looks back at the farther and his kid and smiles. "I can't believe in really going to have my own child." he says.

I smile "I know right, I never thought I would have kids." I say looking over at the farther and child as well. I look at the clothes in Michael's hands.

"Hey Michael don't you think we should wait to know the the gender of the baby before buying clothes?" I asked.

He blushes again but then laughs "Yeah I guess I'm just really excited." he says simply.

I kiss his cheek and he wraps his arm around me. I look down at all my shopping bags. "Hey Michael you wanna start heading home?"

He looks around the mall "Yeah I guess so." He looks down at my bags. "Oh let me carry those for you." he says grabbing all my bags with ease.

I put my hand over my heart. "Oh what a gentleman." I say pretending to wipe a tear off. He rolls his eyes playfully as we leave the mall.

When we get home I put away all my new things and I just feel tired. Ever since I got pregnant I feel so tired lately. I don't like being inside or sleeping all the time and I could tell Michael likes to be up and about too, even know we have a good time cuddling and being cozy indoors.

We watched a movie and when it finished we got into a little convocation.

"Hey babe what do you want the baby to be a boy or a girl?" I asked curious. He hesitates "A girl." I raids both my eyebrows a little taken back.

"Why?" I asked.

"Well I think a little Michael running around might be bad news but I would kinda like that too. I just prefer a little Lexy running around."

I blush a little "Aww"

"How about you? What do you want, boy or girl?"

"A boy." I say without hesitation.

He smiles but looks confused and surprised "Really?"

"Yeah i would want a little Michael running around. Might be a little trouble but I'll manage."

I change the subject a little. "Have you thought about some baby names yet?"

He blushes again "Yeah but I'm still working on it."

I hug Michael and then peck his lips. "Your insanely adorable Michael."

He blushes harder causing me to laugh. He's getting a taste of his own medicine. "So what are the names?" I asked.

"Well Charlotte and Michele, that it so far. I didn't think of any boy names yet." He says.

I smile "Those are adorable. If it's a girl and we name her Charlotte then can her nickname be Charlie."

He smiles wide "Of course I was just thinking that." he nods happily. "So have you though about any names?" He asked.

"Well not really I only got on boy name and I'm still thinking about it." I answer.

"Well what is it?" He asked.

"Joshua." I say simply.

"Oh that's adorable. I like it." he smiles.

"Thanks me too."

Soon we end our convocation and go to sleep.

Comment, Vote, and Follow me. I know this chapter is boring but it's just a filler. Love y'all xoxo.