Chapter 28: Caught In The Act

Alexys POV

The next day I wake up feeling horrible maybe I was to harsh on Michael. I should apologize. Wait no I shouldn't he lied to my face. Well I thought he was lying. It was written across his face and the way he would glance at me but careful not look me in the eyes. Now I'm talking to myself.

I'm sitting on my bed starring at my phone wondering if I should call Michael. What if he wasn't lying....ugh no I know there's something going on. My phone rings and I pick up quick "HELLO hello (clearing throat) I mean hello. "Hey Alexys it's mom I just want you to know that me and your farther won't be able to make it home today." "Oh whatever" "now you know the rules--" I hang up on her I don't feel like listening to her run her mouth.

I think I need to look into this whole Michael situation but I don't know what to do. I could stalk him to find some answers or get a good spy. I don't know but I am gonna get my information.

I get dressed in black clothes and I don't care if it's still daytime. If I'm gonna do this I'm going all in. And no I'm not crazy I just need to know what's up. What the hell is he hiding.

I drive over to his house parking a block away forcing me to walk a little. I walk up to his house and I look for windows. Yay I see one of them is open but it's all the way on the top floor. I guess I got some climbing to do. I look at a tree which is close enough for me to see and maybe jump inside his window. Wearing all this black makes me feel like I'm from the movie Divergent with all the Dauntless wearing black. I focus back on climbing.

When I reach the branch I need to be at I look into the window. I actually see Michael and he's buttoning his shirt. I then see a woman smirking at him. Her mouth moves but I hear nothing. I decide to move up towards the window more and I can finally hear what they're saying. "Now Mikeybear that wasn't so bad huh." he stares at the ground like he's been broken into one million pieces. "Go to hell" "Michael you weren't saying that when I was sucking your dick." He shakes his head and continues to stare at the ground.

"Actually Michael I think your exact words were mmm girl don't stop. Yeah right there baby. God I love you" my eyes start to tear up "SHUT UP DIANA" she sighs "Michael I don't understand why you have such a hard time fucking me. We been doing this for a month and before that you used to be in love with me. When are you gonna forget that little girl who raped you. Don't you want a real woman." he looks back up again "Diana your not even half of a real women." she shakes her head "I'm just trying to help you out."

She sits right on his lap and she presses her lips against his soon enough he has his hand all over her as she straddles his lap. My heart is broken into one billion pieces. I push myself towards the window holding back so many tears.

I step in the room and Michael's eyes get huge. I bite my bottom lip trying not to shed a single tear. Im about to open open my mouth to say something but......

Comment,Vote,and Follow me. Love y'all xoxo.