Chapter 69: Always Running Away

Alexys POV

I decided to go home today as soon as I woke up. I sat up in bed causing Jake to wake up too.

"I gotta go home Jake." I say getting out of the bed.

He grabs my arm pulling me towards him. "Noooo stay with me." he whines.

"I can't." I say simply.

He lets out a long frustrated sigh but finally lets go of me.

"I'll call you later." I say.

"Ok princess." he says. He kisses my cheek causing to blush and stutter.

"Um ugh b-bye" I stutter.

"Bye." he says smirking.

I hop into my car and drive back home. I use my key to open the door. I almost have a heart attack when I'm pulled inside and pushed against a wall.

"Where the hell were you!!!"

I carefully take Michael's hands off of me. He was still tense and angry but I know he wouldn't hurt me.

"I stayed at hotel." I lied. I felt guilty but I knew if Michael found out that I was with Jake he would blow.

"Why couldn't we just talk about this?You always run away from your problems! It makes you a weak spineless shell of a woman." he says pacing back and fourth.

Okay that hurt.

"I'm not weak or spineless." I say with a little attitude.

"I beg a differ." Michael mumbles.

"Your a fucking liar and cheater!!" I yell.

"So are you." He says. "You could've been with Jake all night for all I know. Face it your just as bad as me." he says narrowing his eyes at me.

I let a dark laugh escape my lips. "No Michael, the difference between you and me is that I don't rip people's hearts out repeatedly and then consider myself the good guy. Your nothing but a stupid, arrogant, annoying, pig!!!" I say.

I start to walk past him but he grabs my arm pulling me back.

"There you go again running from your problems. You ran from your family when you started half that shit, you ran from Monica, you ran from Jake, You ran from home, you ran from school because you got pregnant, and now your running from me.....Again."

I slap him hard across the face. Oh god it was just a reactin. What have I done?

Comment, Vote, and Follow me. Lol cliff hanger. Love y'all.❤️❤️❤️