Chapter 57: Returned Home

Alexys POV

I wake up to my phone ringing. I rub my eyes to try and see who's calling. It's Michael I jump up in fear causing Jake to wake up. "What's wrong?" I show him my phone and he frowns "I got to get you home he's probably worried sick about you." he says jumping up himself.

I carefully get out of bed and sadly I end up having morning sickness. Jake holds up my hair, helping me out. When I'm done I give him a weak smile "Thanks." I say. "No problem." We eat the breakfast that he made and I notice that his parents aren't here.

"Hey I haven't seen your parents where are they?"

He smirks "They're not here. They both went on vacation. Usually I would love to go with them but not where they're going." He says.

"Where are they going this time?" I asked.

"Africa." he shrugs. "I didn't feel like catching Ebola."

I slap him as he cracks up laughing. I only smirk of how he loves to joke around.

"I'm just messing around they're going to France." he says.

"And why didn't you want to go again?" I raise my eyebrow.

"Oh I went there already. I refuse to eat another snail." he scrunched up his nose causing me to laugh.

"I rather go to Alaska or Antarctica." he says picking up our plates. I laugh as he tosses them in the dish washer.

"I mean it wouldn't be so bad to live amongst the penguins--" I cut him off "Jake penguins are mostly common in Antarctica and I was hoping you go to Alaska." I say smirking.

"Why?" He raises an eyebrow.

"Well so you can get eaten by a polar bear of course." I say laughing.

He puts his hand over his heart pretending to be hurt. I laugh at his reaction. I have to admit Jake was always able to make me laugh.

"Hey we should hang out more." he says. I nod "Yeah we should." I say starring at his beautiful brown eyes. There not as beautiful as Michael's though.

I shake my head waking up from day dreaming. Oh my god Michael is gonna kill me. I haven't even called or send him a text to let him know I was okay.
"Oh Jake I gotta go. Michael is gonna be pissed." I say panicking.

Jake grabs my hands causing me to calm down a bit. "Hey relax Lexy. I'll drive you back and take all the blame if you want." he says.

I smile at him sweetly. "Aww you don't have to do that Jake." "Well okay, but at least let me drive you back home." he offers. I gladly except.

He drives me home "You sure you don't want me to take some of the heat off of you." I shake my head "Nah I'm good Jake." I say opening the car door. "Well okay. I enjoyed your company Lexy. See you later." I smile one last time "Me too Jake. See you soon bye." he waves as I walk up to the front door.

I knock once and the door swings open. Michael looks worried and upset. He pulls me in quite roughly. "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!!!" He yells at me. I flinch from the level of his voice.

I take a step back "I should of told you before but I went out with Jake for lunch. I passed out when we were walking home and I spent the night at his place. Nothing happened though. He was a complete gentleman."

"Well yeah he better be a fucking gentleman. Why didn't you call back or even simply text me. I was worried sick!"

"I'm sorry I just...didn't want to or feel the need to." I say innocently

He looks at me in disbelief.

"Alexys you stood me up and...... (scoff)" he walks out the house slamming the door. He leaves me standing there.

Comment, Vote, and Follow me. Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!! I hope you enjoy your day. This was a gift....kinda. Happy Holidays. Love y'all xoxo.