Chapter 37 : Big Surprise

Michael POV

I'm still outside her window and we're having an old school stare down. I wish she will just open the stupid window so we can talk. She can't be that mad at me.

It's been 1 hour and I stand corrected she can be that mad at me. She has used the bathroom, brushed her hair, and painted her nails. I watched her do everything. It's really starting to get cold.

I knock on the window again. She turns her attention back on me I mouth "Please let me in its cold" She opens the window but doesn't let me in. "What. Do. You. Want.?" "I want to talk to you and clear things up" "it's too late for talking Michael. We were supposed to talk today but instead I ended up fighting the woman you cheated on me with." "I know I know but please let me in I really need to speak with you and it's cold" "(sigh) if I don't let you in your not gonna go away are you" "nope" she looks at me and says "Fine get in" I sigh with relief.

She shuts the window as I sit on her bed. She turns around "uh uh no way get off my bed" I sigh but get off. "you can sit on that chair" I take a seat in the chair she motioned me to.

"I'm sorry I didn't defend you today but it's just that I'm not so sure about my feelings for you anymore" She cuts in "Michael your the one who said you were in line be with and all that crap. I was the one who wanted a good fuck but now your telling me that your not sure about your feelings. Fuck you Michael" "hey easy there. All I'm saying is that I'm not so sure I really love you--" "Michael maybe we should just forget everything and just date other people oh wait you already been doing the second part."

I roll my eyes "just listen for once. That's one of the reasons I started messing around with other people." I sit back in my chair and I continue "your amazing but.....you might need a little more maturing to do. Not your body trust me that's all done I mean like your hormones are whack. First you want me then you don't then you want me again like make up your mind women." She interrupts me "Oh your one to talk" I raise my hands in defeat. "Look I didn't come to argue with you I came here to clear things up and talk." "Fine talk"

"I'm always the bad guy never the good one. I know I mess up a lot but you act like I'm a bad person or something" he looks at the floor and continues "I know when I had sex with Brooke that it meant nothing but When Diana and I made love--I mean had sex it was different" She rolls eyes "I don't want to hear your sob story just leave."

Alexys POV

He leaves looking pissed but I'm the one who needs to be pissed. I'm the one who got humiliated and cheated on. I finally loosen up on my bed. You know what, fuck him.

There's a knock on my door "come in" its my parents "um Lexy we couldn't find a babysitter in time so Michael will be here for three weeks or longer" my mom states "WHAT!!!!!" "I figured you would be happy" my dad says. "what kind of parents are you?!" "Well answer that in about a month" my mom says. "Michael will be here tomorrow morning. Bye sweet heart" My dad kisses my forehead and my mom waves bye. they leave me there in complete shock.

Comment, Vote, and Follow me. Sorry about the late update I fell asleep yesterday . Love yall xoxo ❤️❤️❤️