Chapter 48: Don't Be Mad

Alexys POV

How could this happen? Michael and my best friend. No no I must be over reacting. There could be a million reasons on why Monica was here in Michael's arms right? I just stare at Michael. Did he really stoop that low.

"Michael what's going on????" I say in a shaky voice. He walks over to me and pulls me towards his chest. "Lexy don't cry, you know I can't stand it when you cry. Nothing happened she was just helping me with something."

He rocks me back and fourth and I'm just so confused. "Michael what could you possibly need help with involving my best friend?" I say pulling away from him.

He looks right into my eyes "Honey, I promise you that nothing happened. We didn't do anything wrong." he says. Ughhh he's avoiding my question. I get frustrated and I run up to my room licking the door.

He knocks on the door repeatedly "Babe please open up!" He yells from the other side of the door. "Michael go away!" I yell back. Finally I don't hear anything else outside of my door.

It's really hard to believe Michael after our past. I'm a forgiving person but I just don't know. Would he really cheat on his pregnant girlfriend. No not the Michael that I know and love but who knows maybe that one is on vacation and the other one came back.

I know I sound crazy and probably deserve a huge slap across my face but I'm serious. What could of Michael and Monica possibly doing?

Maybe I should just forgive and forget. I don't know I don't this to ruin two relationships at once. This is stupid I'm not even sure that they we're doing something bad. Maybe I just need to take a chill pill. I love Michael and right now I'm just force to hope for the best besides Monica wouldn't betray me like that. Would she??

I shake my head no she wouldn't. Ughh this whole thing has got my mind screwed up big time. I'm just gonna relax.

I walk out of my room downstairs to see Michael watching tv on the couch. I feel bad that I just accused him of something that he probably didn't do....hopefully.

I walk over to him and he instantly shuts off the tv. I sit next to him "Michael I'm sorry for freaking out in you earlier." He nods "It's fine babe. I don't blame you."

The rest of the day we just watch movies cuddled up on the couch. Which was my favorite part of the day.

Comments, Vote, and Follow me. Love ya'll xoxo ❤️❤️❤️