Chapter 22: What Are You Thinking

This should be interesting. Trust me it's getting somewhere these chapters are like fillers but anyway Comment,Vote, and Follow me.Love y'all xoxo

Alexys POV

I sit back and Michael looks straight into my eyes. "Well do you want to be more than friends" I look at him and I run my hand through my hair.

Well should I? Am I ready to be his girlfriend. I'm not so sure. Maybe I should give it a try but what if things don't work out. This is so stressful.

"Um Michael I think I might need some time to think about this..well us." he sits back and sighs "Alexys I don't understand why you need to think. I mean you like me and I like you so what's with all this confusion" I raise my eyebrow "When did I say I like you" he opens his mouth but then closes it. "Fine. Take all the time you need." he stands up and walks away.

Soon I go upstairs to my room so I can freshen up. Maybe I should leave and hang out with Monica or something. I sit on my bed and slip on my converses. I look at my reflexion in mirror and I give myself a weak smile. I really need my beauty sleep. All this staying up all night isn't good for my complexion. I grab my phone and walk out my room.

I hear Michael's voice coming from his room. I think he's on the phone. Like the mosey bitch I am I press my ear against the door.

"Well I'm not really sure if that's a good idea. I mean I have my eyes set on someone else. Ok ok fine I'll meet you at around 2 or 3. uh huh bye"

Ok maybe I do have something to do to today. I back away from his door a little and yell "Michael I'm going out for a bit. See us later." "Whatever I could hear the frustration in his voice. It makes me sad but I'm not gonna jump into a relationship with him.

I rush out the house and walk over to my car. I text Monica "Hey u up yet" she answers back immediately "yeah why" "Get dressed and meet me I front of your house. I'll explain more later" "ok but this is weird" I put my phone back in my pocket and I drive over to Monica's house.

In a few minutes Monica comes out struggling to put on her left boot. That girl really makes me laugh. she gets inside the car. "Hey Mony" "Yeah yeah yeah I just saw you a few hours ago. Just get to the point what are we doing" I start driving again "Ok here's the thing Michael asked me if I want be in a relationship with him and I told him I needed some time to think." She nods her head and I continue "sooo I heard Michael on the phone and it sounded like he was talking to a woman and he plans to meet up with her at either three or two." Monica gives me a look "And what does that have to do with us again" I sigh from frustration "We're gonna follow Michael and see what he's up to" Monica simply nods "Oh" then I guess it finally connected in her brain "Wait WHAT"

***
I continue following Michael's car. "I think you've lost it.This is wrong you should trust him" "When did I make vows saying that I would" She shakes her and but stays quiet. "Monica relax I just want to see if he's full of crap or is he really trying to start a relationship with me" She sighs "I don't see why you can't just ask him" "Because he can just simply lie." "Whatever. I'm warning you from now you better watch it before you loose him" I roll my eyes "Monica stop preaching to me already."

Michael finally pulls over and gets out his car. Wait why is he walking towards us. I bite my bottom lip becoming very nervous. He walks over to my car window and taps lightly. Oh damn caught right handed.

I pull it down and I can hear Monica in my head saying I told you so. I lower the window "What the hell Alexys I had a feeling you we're up to something." "Michael--" "I don't want to hear it go home" "But Michael--" "GO HOME!!"