Chapter 70: Everything is Falling Apart!!!

Alexys POV

I instantly regretted slapping him. "Oh my god Michael. I'm so sorry." I said frightened.

He was frozen and then he looked at me. The look on his face scared he crap out of me. I never seen him this pissed off. He looked like he wanted to rip my head off but he just stormed out the house. I'm grateful he did just leave instead of harming me. Even when he's that angry I doubt he would hit me.

I sat on the couch and started crying. Sniffles tried cheering me up but that only worked for like two minutes. I need to find him.

Michael POV

I stormed out the house instead of harming her. I need to breathe and relax before I have a stroke or something. This stress is eating me alive.

I can't believe she slapped me......again. She knew about my past it's just like she didn't care. I can't explain how hurt I feel right.

I drove to the closest bar and I angrily walked in. Eventually I got drunk and I knew I would regret this in the morning. I continued to drink heavily until a hand was placed on my shoulder.

I turned to see this woman probably in her early twenties. "Hi" she said shyly.

"Hey?" I slurred.

"Um I've noticed that you have been drinking non stop and it looks like you can use some company." she smiled as she said this.

She sat down and I was gonna say something but I thought to myself, hey if Alexys could do or say whatever hell she wants why can't I?

We were having a convocation when the next thing I know her lips are right in front of me. I froze glancing at her lips and then her eyes.

What the hell, I shrugged a little and then pressed my lips on hers. It was getting pretty intense and sexual until someone cleared their throat and we stopped.

It was Alexys.

Comment, Vote, and Follow me. Love y'all xoxo❤️❤️❤️