Chapter 10: Two Could Play At That Game

Michael POV

I wake up and do my morning routine and going downstairs to make myself coffee. I see Alexys kissing some boy he looks familiar. Oh shit that's Jake but didn't she dump him for me. I walk over to them sipping my coffee.

"So I see Jake's back" They stop and he gets a little red "Nice seeing you again sir" he puts his hand out for me to shake but I look at it disgusted. "Anyway" I say turning down his friendly act "I'm gonna have someone over tonight" she raises her eyebrow "oh really. One of your horny friends" I shake my head laughing a bit "No, I was thinking more like a date"

Alexys smile fades a bit and Jake get all happy for some reason. "Hey. How about we double date." Alexys eyes widen "oh no no jake I don't think Michael is up for that he--" I interrupt her "of course I am it should be fun" She gives me a death glare and swears under her breath. This is perfect two could play at that game.

***

It's seven o' clock and I open the door for my date Maria. She looks beautiful. She has thick shoulder length brown hair, greyish blue eyes, nice lips, a small waist, and not so much chest. "You look great" "you to Michael" Alexys comes down looking stunning. There's a knock on the door and she opens it. "Whoa babe you look gorgeous" "Aww thanks. You don't look so bad yourself"

We sit at one huge table in the Dining hall. Yes they've got a dining hall with musician and all that rich crap. These people are rich as hell. We eat and have small talk. Soon the date is over and I run my hand up and down Maria's thigh. She moans softly catching the attention of Jake and Alexys. Alexys shakes her head a little. You could tell she's a little pissed. "Um Maria I think we need to go upstairs" "hmm Goodnight guys" I glance at then "Yeah goodnight"

Alexys POV

Jake turns to me and kisses me softly and start kissing my jaw line he talks sexy under his breath "you know if it wasn't Michael I would so give it to you right now" "I know but instead I have to hear him and Maria fucking each other's brains out" We laugh and share a kiss. He bites his lip "bye beautiful" "bye Jake" He leaves and I head to my room.

I hear Michael and Maria and I'm so pissed off. I get dressed in my pjs and cover my head with the pillow. I eventually fall asleep.

I know this chapter was boring but I promise the next one will be way better. Love ya'll xoxo