Chapter 49: Happy Birthday Alexys

Alexys POV

Ugh I didn't get a good night sleep and now my head is in the toilet. I sit on the bathroom floor feeling nauseous and stressed out. I wish I slept better last night but I couldn't. My plan to just forgive and forget was not working out. I'm just really curious about what Michael and Monica were doing that they couldn't tell me.

It just really bugs me that two of closest people to me are hiding something from me. How could they do this to me???

Last night I also thought if ways to explain to my parents that I'm pregnant. This whole thing us so stressing.

I finally stop puking and I decide to shower. After I shower I put my hair in a messy bun and I dress in sweat and a tank top. I also slip on my Uggs and I make my way downstairs to see Michael on the phone.

"Um really, okay I'll let he know." he says into the phone. He hangs up and looks at me sadly.

"Michael what's wrong? Who was that?" I say in a worried tone. Michael gives me a weird look. "Your parents are coming back in two weeks." he says. "Aww Fuck I didn't want them here for my birthday. Damn it." I say quite upset.

**2 Weeks later**

Michael POV

I'm rushing around trying to get everything perfect for Alexys birthday party. Monica took her out for the day and plans to bring her back at six p.m. Okay everything looks in tip top condition but I feel like I'm forgetting something. Huh maybe I'm going crazy.

I go through a mental list in my mind and I drop the cups in my hand. Fuck Fuck Fuck!!!!!! Her parents are coming back today!! Shoot I forgot about them. Maybe I should phone them and let them know. Yeah I'll do that.

"Hello?"

"Oh hi Mrs. Green. I forgot to inform you that I'm throwing a surprise party for Alexys."

"Oh how nice. I guess we'll be attending."

"Okay see you there. Mrs. Green."

"Bye"

"Bye" I say

Okay now everything is back in track.

Alexys POV (5:30 p.m)

Right now Monica and I are driving back to my place to get her jacket she left in my back yard then apparently she's gonna take our for dinner.

At least my best friend came through for me. All Michael dud was say 'Happy birthday babe' and kiss me on my cheek. He didn't seem to care that I was leaving to spend the day with Monica. Right now I'm pretty pissed off at him.

We walk into my house and Monica stands behind me as I slide the screen door open. We step into the porch "SUPRISE!!!!!!" I see a crowd of familiar faces and I turn around to see Michael laughing.

Aww I should of known he was full if it from the start. I hug him tightly and he hugs me back. "Hey Monica helped me out a lot." he says not taking all the credit. I look at her and I squeeze her tight making her chuckle.

In the crowd I spot my parents. We all greet each other and from there we all had a good time. Best. Birthday. Ever.

After everyone is gone it's just me and Michael oh and my parents. We all head to bed after our long day. In the middle of the night Michael sneaks into my room "Babe. You awake." I nod smiling. "Well I almost forgot to give you your lady gift." I have a good feeling if it was.

He gets on top of me and I think you know what happened next. Too bad my parents were in the house cause if they weren't neighbors would call the cops thinking someone got murdered. If you get my drift.

Comment, Vote, and Follow me. Love y'all xoxov