Chapter 18: There's Plenty Of Fish In The Sea

Michael POV

I'm in my room and I'm still thinking of what Alexys said. Should I set her free or should ignore what she said. I think I know what to do. I'm going to set her free.

I look at the clock and it's 1:04 I've been up for that long thinking about Alexys. That girl drives me crazy. I lay back down in my bed trying to get som sleep. Soon I calm down and fall asleep.

***

I wake up around 9:30 and I go in the bathroom to shower. I look at myself in the mirror. I actually look like I got some sleep. I feel better too. I undress and take a hot shower. After my 15 minute shower I feel fresh.

I get dress in some black jeans and a white t shirt with a blue button up. I tie my hair back in a ponytail but a few of my strands don't stay in as usual. I sigh I can never get my hair in a complete ponytail. My past girlfriends always told me that they like it that way but I just don't know.

Anyway I'm planning on having a day with the boys. We decided over the phone to go to a club around 7 or 8 but until then we're gonna hang out at my brother Marlon's place.

I rush downstairs bumping into Alexys. She falls on the floor la din on her butt. I bite my lip to avoid laughing. I offer my hand "oops sorry about that" She takes my hand and I pull her up a little too rough which makes her end up falling on my chest. I step back and she purses her lips. "Sorry Michael but anyway where are you off to?" "Well I'm going out and I won't be back until late. You think you can handle yourself" "Yeah I'll be fine" "well okay bye Alexys" I leave shutting the door.

When I make it to Marlon's house we all greet each other and I'm having a good time already. We start catching up. "So Mike have you tapped that girl's ass yet" Frank says. Everyone starts cheering and hollering. I get really red. "Well I don't think that's any of your business." "Oh man Mike you did. Your blushing. I blush harder as they laugh.

"So are ya'll like a thing" Marlon says. I shake my head "Nah she used me. I felt something but she didn't feel the same" "Aww Mike don't feel bad. There's plenty of fish in the sea" Marlon says. "I don't really want another fish I mean girl" "Ok listen up guys tonight at the club we're gonna find Michael someone to take your mind off of that girl." Marlon announces I sit back and sigh "Whatever"

***

We get to the club around like 7:30 and as soon as we step in the guys spread out to find me a girl. I sit at on a stool in the bar and one of the most prettiest girls I've ever seen sits next to me smiling. I smile back and eventually we hit it off. We dance,drink,talk and by the time the guys at ready to leave we decide to spend the night.

Marlon drives his truck back to his house and me and the woman l I met Paulina get in my car. We drive back to the house the whole time we we're laugh and talking.

I open the door and she steps inside and I see Alexys on the couch starring at us.