II

TEARS LEFT OLIVIA'S eyes as she silently cried in bed

TEARS LEFT OLIVIA'S eyes as she silently cried in bed. It was midnight, and all she could think about was the fact that now she wouldn't even be able to have children. Olivia was a great assassin, so Madame B had opted her to go through the graduation ceremony, sterilizing her.

It was always the same thing. No distractions. They had so much control over everyone, it physically hurt to see the children that watched the Black Widows perform ballet along with their shooting skills.

These kids were the people who were recruited to become a Black Widow, just as Olivia was.

"Olivia," Natalia whispered, trying to get the attention of the blonde.

Olivia sighed, knowing she had been caught.

She reluctantly turned to the other side, facing a worrisome red head, "Yes?"

Natalia shook her head and sighed. She quietly made her way to Olivia's bed, moving beside her.

"Natalia, what are you doing?" Liv furrowed her eyebrows as she whispered shakily.

"Shh," Natalia responded as she pulled Liv in, essentially cuddling with her, "It was scary, right?"

Automatically the blonde knew what the redhead was talking about.

Olivia nodded, "Yeah, it was."

"You know we'll get out of here, and I'll take you all the places you want to see," Natalia slightly turned to face her girlfriend, placing a hand on her cheek as she wiped her tears with her thumb, "We'll travel the world. Me and you."

Liv chuckled softly and put her pinky up, "Together forever?"

Natalia wrapped her pinky around Olivia's, "Together forever."