XX

OLIVIA SAT AT the doors of her bedroom, wallowing away her sorrows with a giant bottle of wine

OLIVIA SAT AT the doors of her bedroom, wallowing away her sorrows with a giant bottle of wine. She chuckled dryly to herself as she took another swig. No one was here to stop her from drinking. The only person who did that was Frigga.

But she was dead.

"Get up," Thor looked down at her, seeing the almost-empty bottle in her hand.

Great.

Olivia glanced at him before scoffing, "No."

Thor rolled his eyes and pulled her up with his hands, "Do you want to avenge Frigga or not?"

This seemed to get Olivia's attention because she cracked her fingers and set down her drink.

"Lead the way."

Thor nodded and soon they began making their way to Loki's cell.

"Thor," Loki chuckled dryly, "After all this time and now you come to visit me. Why? Have you come to gloat? To mock?"

He looked over at Olivia who had been standing there, unimpressed.

"And you, sister, are you still mad?" he questioned with no remorse, "Or do you have something else you'd like to yell at me for?"

"Loki, enough," Thor looked at him, unconvinced.

Olivia agreed, "No more illusions."

Loki—or illusion Loki—closed his eyes in defeat, the magic revealing the whole room in chaos, Loki's depressed body slumped in the middle of it.

"Now you see me, Brother," he looked at Olivia, "Sister."

The image of him sitting down, broken and his room a mess, broke Olivia down to a core.

She frowned, but still kept her composure as they both walked to the right of Loki.

"Did she suffer?" Loki asked either one of them.

"We did not come here to share our grief," Thor answered him.

Olivia rolled her eyes and mouthed 'she did'.