XXXVIII

WHEN THOR AND OLIVIA WOKE UP, LET'S JUST SAY IT WAS WEIRD

WHEN THOR AND OLIVIA WOKE UP, LET'S JUST SAY IT WAS WEIRD. Wet towels were being placed all over Thor's shirtless body and Olivia's too, except she had her bra on.

When they, well, yelled as they jolted awake, all the women (who were putting the towels on them) ran away, petrified.

Olivia stood up and coughed as she glanced at her brother, "Put a shirt on."

He rolled his eyes, "How about you put a shirt on?"

"Touché," Olivia nodded, accepting Thor's response.

As Olivia looked around, she studied everything in the room. It was red and white and there wasn't really anything important. There was, in fact, drinks, though, which Olivia knew would definitely come in handy.

Thor stood up, looking around his surroundings as well, "How are we not dead?"

"No idea," Olivia cracked her neck, wincing at the slight sting that surged her body.

As the blonde looked around once more, she couldn't find her clothes, so she tried the spell Loki taught her, her Asgardian suit engulfing her.

Looks like she could still do spells.

Huh.

Thor glanced at her, wondering the same as he put on his Sakaarian armor back on, not having the same ability as his sister and, well, brother, too.

Just then, the water behind them splashed, causing both of them to flinch back. They did calm down when the person—or being was revealed to be Hulk.

"Are we cool?" Thor raised an eyebrow as he asked him, raising his hands up in a surrendering pose.

Hulk nodded, growling softly.

Olivia chuckled (more out of shock), "It's a Hulk in a hot tub..."

Thor cleared his throat, "So how long have you been like that?"

"Like what?" Hulk questioned.

"Like this," Olivia gestured to him, "Big, and green, and stupid."

He came into the light, "Hulk always Hulk."