XXXIII

"NOW, I KNOW what you're thinking

"NOW, I KNOW what you're thinking." Olivia started as she flew a few miles trying to find her dear brother, "'Oh, no! Olivia can't find Thor. How did this happen?'" she mimicked, "Well, you see, he told me 'Sometimes you have to get captured to get a straight answer out of somebody'... which is beyond stupid," she rolled her eyes, "He kept talking about how he was a hero. And I'm like, 'Yeah, a stupid one.' Which he is. He's very stupid. He's gotten very dumb over the past year."

Olivia scoffed and shook her head.

"See, we've also been searching for these colorful infinity stones things. He came to me a year after we fought some dumb robots who tried to kill us... along with the whole world. Anyway, we didn't find any of the infinity stones, which wasted my time. I didn't even get to visit my wife the whole time we were here, so she probably thinks I left her. But that's when we came across a path of death and destruction... which led me all the way here, on top of the cage Thor's..."

She paused and looked around.

"Where I met you guys," she smiled as she looked at the skulls that were on the ground, "How much longer do you think it's going to take Thor to kill Surtur?"

All of the sudden, Thor came bursting in from the ground, his trusty hammer in his hand as always. He also had Surtur's big eyebrow tied to him, patting a spot on his cape that had caught on fire.

He turned to Olivia, frantic. "It's not working."

"What's not working?" Olivia furrowed her eyebrows as she was confused.

"Hiemdall's not answering," he responded, "I've tried. Nothing's working."

Olivia chuckled cockily and wiped dust off her shoulders, "Let me try. After all, he likes me the most."

Olivia took Thor's hammer and pointed it up to the sky, but just as he said, no answer. Olivia's mouth snapped shut and she slowly lowered the hammer, giving it back to Thor, ignoring his amused and teasing grin.