XXXV

AS OLIVIA'S EYES FLUTTERED OPEN, EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENED HAD COME BACK TO HER ALL AT ONCE

AS OLIVIA'S EYES FLUTTERED OPEN, EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENED HAD COME BACK TO HER ALL AT ONCE. The blonde groaned, tiredness sweeping over her. She closed her eyes briefly before opening them once again, everything coming into focus.

A man with markings all over his face was staring centimeters away from her, observing all her features.

Olivia gasped and flinched, and as she tried to slap the man away, she realizes she was tied down in a chair.

"It is a 'she'?" He questioned, continuing to look at her features.

A woman came in to view and nodded, "It is a 'she'. You can also call it a 'they'. I figured they would like that."

"Yes, you're correct," Olivia cleared her throat, "Now, what the hell is going on?!"

The man stepped back, "Welcome to Sakaar."

"Sakaar?" Olivia repeated, "What the hell is a Sakaar?"

"Sakaar is a planet," another woman informed.

"You're probably wondering who I am," the man smiled before winking at her a number of times.

Olivia furrowed her eyebrows, "Yes, obviously."

"Well," he clapped, "I am Grandmaster. I am the one."

"The one?"

"The first," the first woman reworded, "He is the first."

"I'll pretend that made any sense," Olivia shook her head, "Anyway, who are you?"

"Scrapper 142," she introduced herself, "Who are you?"

"Why should I tell you?" She spit back coldly.