XXXIX

"LOOK, I'VE SPENT YEARS IN A HAZE, TRYING TO FORGET MY PAST," Valkyrie turned around, talking to Thor, Bruce and Olivia

"Mm-hm," Thor hummed, nodding as he listened.

Bruce and Olivia glanced up at him and followed what he did exactly, looking back at the brunette.

"Sakaar seemed like the best place to drink and forget, and to die one day," Valkyrie continued.

"I was thinking that you drink too much, and that probably was gonna kill you," Thor added in.

Olivia nudged him harshly, knowing that that wasn't what she meant.

"I don't plan to stop drinking," Val shook her head.

"Oh."

"But I don't wanna forget," she resumed, "I can't turn away anymore... so if i'm gonna die... well, it may as well be driving my sword through the heart of that murderous hag."

"Good," Olivia smirked as she nodded.

"Yeah," Bruce agreed, glancing at the blonde for a brief second.

"So, I'm saying that I wanna be on the team," Valkyrie declared, "Has it got a name?"

"Yeah," Olivia cleared her throat, "It's called the, uhm..." she scratched the nape of her neck before her eyebrows raised as an idea popped in her head, "It's called the Revengers."

"Revengers?"

"Yes, because I'm getting revenge," Thor pointed to himself, "She's getting revenge," he pointed to Olivia, "You're getting revenge."

Olivia turned to Bruce, "Do you want revenge?"

I'm... I'm undecided," Bruce stammered as he answered, looking between the three Asgardians.