VI

"WEREN'T YOU GOING to teach your daughter how to use a bow and arrow?" Oliver asked as she took another arrow from the compartment on her back

It had been a few years since Clint had met Oliver and Natasha. They had gained his trust a few months after meeting, and from then on, their friendship continued to grow.

Natasha and Olivia had met Laura, Cooper and Lila a year later. It had felt like a real milestone in their lives, and it felt good to have someone other than each other to trust them and be friends with them.

The ex-assassins were now agents of SHIELD after a few weeks of training. They didn't need a lot of it especially since they were already two of the best assassins in the world, but they needed training so they could limit killing in their fighting techniques.

Speaking of SHEILD, the two were sometimes known as the Romanoff Agents, especially since they were married now. Oliver mostly went by Agent May and Natasha as Agent Romanoff because it could get confusing over the coms when they were in on missions together.

They also couldn't share their marriage since SHEILD has a lot of enemies. Any one of those people could use it against them, creating something catastrophic. Almost everyone at SHIELD knew the two were married, but new people would never know unless either one of the women were to tell them or the new person saw them.

Clint chuckled, "Yes, but she's a little too young right now. I'll teach her when she's older and maybe you will too."

"Yeah, right," Oliver scoffed, "If I ever even get this right."

She closed one eye and pulled the arrow back before she released it.

The arrow landed a few inches away from the center, causing Oliver to groan.

"Oliver, you need to relax," Clint sighed as he went over to the tree, pulling the arrow from the wooden target that was attached to it.