Chapter 8

King Nicholas Anderson

"I swear to fucking God, how hard can it fucking be to find the bloody Dimitris?!" I shouted at my trackers as we stood outside on the field.

"Sir, it's impossible, it's like they don't have scents..." one of them started.

"How the fuck is that possible?" I grabbed him by his shirt and brought him close to my face.

"I-I-"

The Princess has returned. South East border. Mind-linked one of the men in border patrol. Everyone heard, and we all looked with wide eyes. Within seconds I had shifted, and I was running as fast as physically possible to the South East border. When I got there I quickly changed behind a tree after one of my men handed me some clothes.

"Niccy!" my little sister shouted, using the nickname she gave me a while ago, that only she is allowed to call me, without me ripping a head off.

"Mads!" I shouted back at her, running over and picking her up, swinging her around a couple of times. "Are you okay, are you hurt? What's this?" I asked, looking at the leaves and things that were stuck on her body, and Jessica's, and the others people. Wait, who the fuck are they?

"Belly did it! Look," she peeled them off to show bruises and cuts and burns that were healing in front of my very eyes, that shouldn't be healing that quick considering her age.

"Who is Belly?" I asked.

"Um, that's a long story," Jessica started.

"Hi Jess," I hugged her, and she hugged me back. "Logan?" I asked. She pointed towards the car they had arrived in. There, unconscious, also covered in leaves, was my best friend.

"Alpha, we will take it from here," one of the paramedics said. They soon loaded him onto an ambulance and drove to the hospital.

"We will talk in my office," I said to Jessica, and she nodded. "And who are you?" I addressed the other two.

"Alpha King, my name is Pearce Quentin, this is my mate, Haley. We were also saved from the dungeons when the Dimitris saved the Princess, Lady Jessica and the Royal Beta," the man announced.

"What?!" I was shocked, and I could tell everyone else around me was.

"Belly is um Arabella Dimitri, and her brother, and their friend Damien, they, um, saved us from the dungeons and brought us back here," Jessica explained.

"Fuck," I stood gobsmacked.

"Niccy, you said a swear!" Mads laughed. I smiled down at her, elated that she was home, and that she was safe.

"Oh Goddess, Madison!" my mum cried out, joined by my dad and brothers. It was a teary reunion.

After the reunion, everyone gathered in my office, except Madison, who was sleeping. "So, explain to me exactly what happened, from the beginning," I asked Jessica, who sat on one of the sofas in my office with a warm cup of tea in her hands, wearing comfortable and clean clothes, her hair still wet from her shower.

"Well, we were just playing in the forest and, Goddess, I barely remember what happened, but we woke up in the dungeon. The men, they said that it was payback for you killing the gamma that raped the girl. Um, Haley," Jess looked at the girl, Haley, who had come with them.

"That's why I was in the dungeon, for telling people he raped me," Haley looked down.

"I am so sorry that happened to you, you will be safe in my pack, and I will ensure you get the necessary justice."

"I was in the dungeon for years and years because I was banging the current Luna before she realised she was the mate of the current alpha and he was pissed. He basically used me as a punching bag for the last, Goddess even knows how long I have been in there. We found out we were mates when she was shoved into the cell next to me," the man, Pearce, explained. I nodded my head to show I was listening, and had heard what he said. Then Jess continued.