Chapter 7

King Nicholas Anderson

"WHAT THE FUCK?" I roared when I heard the news. "BRING ME THE ALPHA'S HEAD ON A SILVER PLATTER!"

I had just found out the kidnappers of my dear sister, her lady in waiting and my best friend, was the fucking Blue Crescent pack. There has always been corruption deep within that pack, but I didn't realise it went this far. I would have to sort that pack out, but that was for another day. My men were swarming the place to collect my sister and Jessica.

There was a fire brewing within me. My rage knew no boundaries, and I was ready to burst. I was so close to shifting myself, running all the way to that excuse of a pack, and ripping the alpha's head off myself.

"Alpha," Owen, my beta, announced himself, walking into the room. "They aren't there."

Those words made my blood boil, more so than before. "WHAT?" I screamed at him, throwing the glass in my hand against the wall so it shattered into tiny pieces and the liquid flowed down the wall and onto the floor. "Where are they then?" I demanded.

"There was an invasion. Our men found their men frozen in ice cubes. There was a huge fire too... Alpha, it was the Dimitri twins, there were sightings of both their wolves carrying the three of them out of the pack. They were helped by Damien Rivera, the rogue alphas son, and an army of rogues distracted the pack as they snuck them out."

"The Dimitris have just signed their death wish." I was seething with anger.

Arabella Dimitri

"What else can you do?" asked Madison, skipping happily next to me, holding my hand, as we walked to the place we had stashed our car.

"This," I opened my other hand that wasn't holding hers and a fireball appeared, hovering above my hand. I gestured with my hand and the fireball floated in front of us, I turned it into a dragon which flew through the air, much to the delight of Madison. Suddenly, the dragon froze in mid-air and dropped to the ground, with shards of ice spreading over the floor in front of us. "Oi," I turned to face my brother, Jason, who was currently shifted, with Logan on his back. He gave a wolfish smile.

"What can you do?" Madison asked him.

Jason let out a soft growl, and suddenly there was a mini tornado, which whipped our hair all over the place. Then he placed one paw on the ground, and all around it spread out ice, like we were suddenly on one giant ice rink. We slipped and slid around, laughing the whole time.

"I control fire and earth, Jason controls water and air," I explained.

"That's so cool," Madison looked up at us in awe. "My brother would like you a lot."

"The king?" I lifted an eyebrow.

"The king would chop their heads off," joked Damien.

"But, he's just been told stories, we all have," Madison defended. "If he knew you, and when he finds out your saved us, he'll like you guys." I didn't want to burst her bubble, but I shared a knowing look with Jason that showed we both knew the king would want nothing to do with us. We could save the entire werewolf race, give him riches beyond belief and make everyone's dreams come true, but we would never be accepted.

Once we got to the car, we all squeezed in. Jason drove, with Pearce sitting in the front, Haley on his lap. Jessica was in the back with Madison on her lap, then Logan in the middle, and I sat on top of Damien. Jason, of course, said his little phrase about if Damien tried anything, he would chop his dick off, feed it to the tigers and then stab him in the chest. It still didn't stop Damien's hand being placed dangerously high on my thigh, or his rubbing circles on my thigh for the entire journey, whilst tucking his head neatly into my back

After driving for a short amount of time, we reached a garage, where I bought another car. Damien insisted on driving, and I got in the passenger seat, with Haley and Pearce in the back, whilst Jason and the three 'royals' got in the other car.

"This car is a piece of shit," grumbled Damien as we continued our drive.

"I can drive if it bothers you that much," I suggested.

"No way, this is a death trap, you're a crap driver, those two just don't go together." I sighed at his idiocy. "We should have got the green one."

"Shut up Dame."

"Stop using that bloody nickname!"

"You two are funny," laughed Pearce from the back of the car. "You act like a married couple."

"I wish we were a married couple," mumbled Damien, but I heard him. I pretended not to.

I called Jason's number, and Jessica picked up. We chose a place to stop for lunch, which was just a petrol station, but it was fine. I went in with Damien and bought lunch for everyone, and we ate in our cars, with the doors open so we could chat between cars.

Jason was quiet. He was never usually quiet. I knew there was a lot on his mind, and I knew he was worried about his mate. We were also about a day's journey from the royal pack territory, and he was going to have to leave his mate soon, even for just a short part. I knew it was tearing him apart, I could see it on his face, and I could feel it in our sibling link.

"We're one day away from the royal pack territory," Jessica announced. "Are you guys sure you won't come in with us?"

"We're sure. You have my number, you will call, won't you?" I asked. Jessica nodded her head.

"Please tell him about me, give him my number, tell him to call me or something," Jason said to Jessica, holding both of her hands in his.

"Please come see my brother," Madison begged me. Fuck, I didn't know what to say.

"Belly has to go with me for a bit, but maybe afterwards we can come and visit you," Damien suggested. I thanked him with my eyes. Madison giggled at the nickname 'Belly' and said that's what she was going to call me from now on, which made me smile.

A dingy motel is where we spent the night, about an 8-hour drive from the royal pack territory. Pearce and Haley had a room, Jessica, Madison, Jason and Logan had a room too. Jason insisted that he wanted to stay with them, for 'protection', but we all knew he just couldn't be away from his mate. "That leaves you and me babes," Damien whispered in my ear, grabbing the key from the front desk. I rolled my eyes, grabbed the key from him and walked to our room, leaving him chuckling softly behind me.

Damien and I almost had sex that night. He didn't know how close I was to jumping him, forgetting all my morals and fucking him into the morning. If he did know how close I was to doing that, he would've definitely made sure it happened, but no, I kept my cool. He did, however, hold me close to him all night, like he never wanted to let go.

We drove another four hours and then we decided this was as far as we were risking it. We gave the good car to Jessica to drive, with Pearce in the front seat and Haley, Madison and Logan in the backseat. Pearce and Haley were going to seek asylum in the royal pack, and they would probably be granted it. Jason hugged Logan a lot before he finally left. We all hugged, well, I didn't do that much hugging, but still. Before they went, I grew a daisy and placed it in Madison's hair. "Now, go be a good princess. We will see eachother soon," I smiled at her, softly kissing her on the forehead.

"Bye bye Belly-welly," giggled Madison.