K-Kacchan

Hey guys I'm back with part 2. If you guys see spelling mistakes it may be autocorrect so don't blame me please and thanks🙂💖
Now moving on

Deku's POV:

She rubbed my thighs and started going up.
"Hey what are you doing."
"Come on Izu this will be fun"
"No it won't I'm 16! Get your hands off me"
"I can't do that Izu. You see I will make sure you do cause if you don't I will tell your dad that you touched me"
"WHAT!"
"Your choice Izu"
"No I'll make sure he doesn't believe you leavee alone"

The door bell rang and I answered it.
"Hello"
"Midorya I'm not sure what happened you didn't show up so I thought something might have come up and I came to you instead"
"Oh uh yea come in"
"Izuku who is it"
"My classmate. Todoroki"
"Hi Todoroki I'm Hannah Izuku's uh mom"
"Mom but I thought-"
"Long story let's just go to my room. See you Hannah"
"Ok fine"

Todoroki's POV:

I went over to Midorya's house cause he didn't show up so I thought something was wrong. When I got there he answered the door and this lady came downstairs saying she was his mom. I was kind of shocked.

When we got up to his room, he looked like he was worried about something. "Midorya are you ok"
"Oh uh yea I am"
He seemed on edge about something. I hate seeing him like this. He usually has a cute little bubbly personality and since his mom died he's been a little down. He tries to hide it but I see it.

"So do you wanna play video games, Todo?"
"Sure"

3rd person

They played for a while. 2 hours later his dad came home. He stormed up to Izuku's room

Deku's POV

There was a loud knock on my door
"Come in"
"IZU- oh Todoroki you're here hi I'm sorry but you need to leave"
"Ok sir. It was nice playing Midorya have a great night. Bye."
"B-bye Todoroki"
Todoroki left and I stood there scared as to the reason why my dad make him leave.
"Izuku Midorya ARE YOU SERIOUS"
"What did I do"
"YOU TRIED TO TOUCH MY NEW GIRLFRIEND"
"WHAT NO DAD YOU'VE GOT IT ALL WRONG. SHE TRIED TO TOUCH ME"
"And why would she do that"
"I don't know but she did"
"Izuku stop lying."
"But dad I'm not-"
"You know what Hannah you can go home we'll talk tomorrow"
"Ok baby see you tomorrow"
I hated to see how she was faking so much in front my dad ugh. Why couldn't mom just stay
"IZUKU LISTEN TO ME. YOU HAVE BEEN BEING ANNOYING FOR WAY TO LONG NOW."
"How am I being annoying"
"Don't back answer me"
"But-"
"You know what you just got yourself into"
"Wait dad I have school tomorrow"
"Do I look like I care"
"But dad-"
"Lay down"
"Dad please I'll stay in my room umm all month and leave you alone I promise"
"Nope"

Me😌

If you don't get what's gonna happen next I'm sorry but I'm not explaining that🙃

Bakugou POV:

Ugh shitty nerd hasn't replied to my text yet it's not like him. I've seen how he's been really on edge lately. I wonder why. And I've seen how he's been with that shitty Icyhot bastered more I hate that so much. I feel like he's taking him away from me. I guess Mr. Midorya wont mind if I come over.
I went to their house and Mr. Midorya answered it. "Hey is deku here"
"He's not avalible right now"
Then Deku came downstairs wiping his eyes.
"Dad can I make some hot choco- K-kacchan?"

Hehe now you gotta wait for part 3😋
Bye bye for now