Family

Katsuki's POV

He just fainted as soon as he walked in. I caught him before he fell. I swear I'll kill whoever took him.

Sho and I walked upstairs as I held him bridal style. I layed him on the bed and when to get ready to sleep. I was about 7:45 and it's obvious that if you cry alot you get sleepy quickly so I took a short bathe changed into some grey sweatpants and no shirt. Sho had on a half white half red tank top and short pants and went to bed.

I was sleepy but I didn't want to just sleep and when Izu woke up to get flustered.

About 30 minutes he woke up hyperventilating.
"Woah woah there bunny calm down." He look at me and his breathing slowed down. He smiled and got off the bed. He went to take a shower and I stood at the door to insure that nothing happened to him.

He wore my hoodie and boxers. He is so cute.
"What you staring at Kacchan?"
I didn't even notice I was staring.
"At my cute boyfriend of course" he giggled at my statement and got into get with Sho and I.
"Night night Kacchan"
"Night Bunny"

Izuku POV

I got up this morning feeling nauseous. I ran to the toilet and throw up, in the process, waking up my boyfriends. I flushed the toilet and brushed my teeth. Today is the day I'm gonna tell them.

I got ready for the day. I took a shower and put on one of my leggings and one of Sho's oversized hoodies. I love wearing their hoodies cause it's really comfy.

~Time skip to later that day~

It's time......

I was honestly nervous and excited to tell them. Hopefully they don't leave me.
"Shoto-kun! Kacchan! Come up here please!" I was sitting on the bed crisscross holding and envelope. They were downstair watching something and cane running when I called them.

"Babe what's wrong?"
"Uh nothing Shoto-kun. I-I just wanted to tell you guys something"
"What is it Bunny?"
"Well uh here" I said handing them the envelope.

Shoto's POV

Katsuki took the envelope and opened it slowly not really sure what to expect. When I was, I totally didn't expect it.

There were two little been shaped thingys on it and on the side said 'Congratulations!'

Then it clicked!

Katsuki and I looked up at Izu. He had his head down and said in a low voice, "Surprise. I'm pregnant"