Long time no see

~8 years later~

Katsuki's POV

Sho and I were patrolling in a different area to where we usually do today. There were lots of abandon houses in this area. Stupid round face told me she saw that there has been some funny activities around here.

I was analyzing the place when I heard a bullet and saw it fly past my head, missing me by inches. Before I could turn around, I felt something hard hit my head

Shoto POV

"Ah shit! SHO GET HERE THERE'S SOMEONE HE-" and his yelling was cut off.

Shit! I ran to where is voice was coming from and I finally spotted him. As I ran to him, I saw a flash of green light and then was hit really hard in the head and something was infected in my arm. I heard Katsuki hiss in pain.

What the fuck is going on!?!

Then I blacked out.......

Toga POV

"Took you long enough to come"
"Sorry! Izumi and Katsumi were begging to come."
"Mhm. They've been here for almost an hour. You were seriously reasoning with 7 year olds for an hour."
"Sorryyyy! They are your kids. Their attitude very much matches with yours and you...... You are too hard to reason with."

He folded this arm. "Just get them to base. I want them there in about 2 hours. Make sure they can't use their quirks, tied up and gagged. Please and thank you"
"Got it"

Shoto's POV

I blinked my eyes open and tried to move. Shit I'm tied. I turned and saw Kat struggling to move.

WHAT! MY QUIRK ISN'T WORKING. NO NO NO THIS IS BAD!! REALLY BAD!!

As I was complaining in my head about every thing that was happening, the door an the opposite side of the room.

"Bye my little babies. I have work to do now. Also Toga bring them in the next half an hour." He ended tge call and walked up to us.

I saw the man's face clearly when he stepped in the light above us.
"Awh do you want to say something? Here."
He removed the gag from Kat and my mouth. I took a few seconds and then breathed out
"I-Izuku?"
"Long time no see huh?"