The question

No one's POV

Izuku was housed at tge hospital for six more weeks before be was able to go home. Katsuki, Shoto and his children were more had happy that he was back home. He was showered with gifts when he got home since he sadly missed both his birthday and Chirstmas day during his seven month sleep.

"Mommy! We got this for you." Izumi  and Katsumi held up a single gift. "Open this one first" Katsumi said.
"Ok ok, I will" as Izuku slowly opened the gift, slightly nervous for a reason even he didn't know why. As the gift revealed itself he felt himself start to cry.

He smiled as he took the little book from the box it was in. In the book there were photos of Izumi, Katsumi and Hika as babys. (Hika is about a year by now. She's still a baby but she can now crawl around and stand on her own. She can't walk yet thought)

As he kept flipping through the pages, he came across a poem that they all worked together to write.
"Thank you so much guys. It's beautiful. I love it. Come here" he gestured for them to come give him a hug to which they all accepted.

He was finally home and he never wanted to leave them again.

"I love you guys so much. I'm so sorry for everything I did back them but I promise I will never do anything that would resort to me having to leave you guys ever again." He explained, tears cascading down his cheeks as he tightly hugged his family.

"Mommy" Izumi started.
"Yes darling?" Izuku replied letting go of the hug and wiping his tears.
"We have one more surprise for you" the blond girl continued.
"Really? What is it?" He questioned.
"You have to follow us to see it." She answered.

"Ok?" He picked up Hika as Izumi and Katsumi lead him to this location. It was only then did he realize that both Katsuki and Shoto was no longer in his view. He didn't pay much mind to it as he continued following the twins.

As they lead him up two stories of the three-level house, he got more curious as to what this surprise could possibly be.

Izumi then took Hika from Izuku's arms as Katsumi blindfolded him. He was them lead into a room that in his opinion smelt like Vanilla and Lavender (that's the actual scent of my house)

"Ok mommy, I'm going to take off the blindfold now ok?" Katsumi stated.
"Ok?" As he took it off, he was met with complete darkness. Well not complete darkness because there were a couple of candles lit.

"What's going on?" Izuku questioned in otter confusion.
Just then, Katsumi turned on the light to reveal the beautifully decorated room and in the middle of the room was both Katsuki and Shoto holding a bouquet of flowers each.

"Izuku we that in the past, thing was have happened and tore apart our relationship but that never stopped us from loving you." Shoto started.
"And now that you're back, we never want you to leave again." He continued

"So, Izuku Midoriya, will you please do us, Katsuki Bakugou and Shoto Todoroki, the honors of being our boyfriend once more?" Katsuki asked as they both held out their bouquets.